Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Steffifirstclass - Nottingham  (Read 1944 times)

21 review(s) for stefffirstclass (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]
24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5396431) (17 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline nottguy

First punt in absolutely ages so went for a girl I'd seen and enjoyed before and her recent positive reviews on here suggested I would be in safe hands.

External Link/Members Only

Met Steff on a Friday morning - arranged by email in the days before and arranged for a 30 minute incall @ £50. Arrived at her place bang on time, parking directly outside is one of those pay by mobile meters but there was free space further up the road a minute's walk from Steff's place. Entrance pretty discreet round the back of her building.

Steff greeted me in a robe and led me upstairs, sorted out the money which Steff went to stash whilst I undressed. Facially attractive with blond hair tied up, I wouldn't say an absolute stunner but pretty cute - I think someone else got it right when they said you would go through her till if you saw her working in Tesco. When she came back in, Steff removed the robe to show that she was wearing the cupless bra you can see in pictures on her profile, a g-string (I think) and hold ups. Immediately went to explore her tits, I'm crap at estimating sizes but they were large on her slim frame and great fun to play with and watch bouncing around later on. Said she kissed but was only closed mouth so didn't explore that avenue too far.

On to the bed and off with my boxers and Steff started to wank my cock as I explored her body. On with a condom and a round of decent OW with her firm arse within easy reach. She then swung her leg over and lowered her pussy on to my face in 69, a bit more sucking as I buried tongue in her pussy before Steff sat up, shifted down and lowered herself on to my cock in reverse cowgirl, pussy nice and tight. After a bit of this I asked to continue the sucking so we changed condom and she went back to sucking and licking including a nice fast licking across the shaft which I haven't encountered before but I found strangely enjoyable.

Back on top with her in cowgirl, watched her bouncing up and down on me keeping much of my attention on those tits making sure to give her nipples a good suck before pulling her close to me and finishing in the bag after a brief pounding. She stayed on me for a short while after I had finished before climbing off which was a nice touch, Steff then removed the condom and gently cleaned me up with a wipe.

Short chat and a quick massage then I was dressed and on my way after declining her offer of a shower.

Decent for the money, her tits are pretty much worth the price of admission alone I would say.

Offline RedKettle

Agree about the tits :thumbsup:

With her it seems to depend on her attitude on the day. Glad you found her up for it and had a good time.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey thanks, I enjoyed her also, will return one day for another go

Cameron70

Good review. Similar experience here too, so thats good to see...

Bonzer!

Offline Theman1

Neutral imo.

Cracking titts, body average and fanny very loose, didn't feel nothing literally was like a bucket.
Titts make it a neutral, she don't do anything special just very mechanical.
Face imo is below average, if you saw her walking down street you wouldn't look twice, teeth have signs of possible drug abuse, apart from teeth no other signs.
Pleasent enough to talk too and great titts could do a lot worse if looking to spend £50.