Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pietra and her mate Serena, Latina duo in SW7  (Read 4943 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Pietra, 25, Brazilian, size 8, 5’7”, long blonde hair,  hazel eyes, 34D tits that she describes as natural, I’m not so sure. Pretty face, seductive look and a body, as reflected by the photos that does not walk past the gym, seriously, there is more fat on as butcher’s pencil.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw her solo last year, reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102199.msg1229400#msg1229400 and had been promising myself a duo with one of her mates.

Serena, 24, Brazilian, size 8, 5’7”, long brown hair, 34B enhanced tatas, new to AW External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she is a cross between Eva Mendes, Catherine Zeta Jones and a young Shirley Bassey, sexy as fuck, unblemished soft skinned and a great, outgoing personality.

Comms: Easy, text & WhatsApp, services agreed, dfk, owo, protected sex, cim, facial. Pricing is a little complicated so as the mate is £200 I agreed to the same price for each girl and no bollocks about an extra £50 as I was about to spaff.

Serena was late arriving and the punt was two minutes away from walking. My fascination watching the receptionist at the Ferrari dealership, who, from a distance looks like one of the sexiest birds in the world but Serena later told me she/he is a well known ladyboy kept me parked until the message came through that madam had arrived.

The apartment is a basement in a big house, ok, fit for purpose, sitting room, bathroom, bedroom in an alcove.

The girls, the pictures are accurate, Pietra doesn’t show her face but is pretty, Serena you can see clearly in the photos.

The meet: It felt like taking a couole of birds home from a club, relaxed and very sexy. I opened wine, we drank, chatted and slowly moved naturally to the bedroom, undressed, kissed groped, stroked, sucked, licked and fucked in all the usual positions resulting in a cim/facial which Pietra was unable to avoid. We cleaned up, chatted some more and started again, the second cumming was with Serena riding me sensually in cowgirl as Pietra licked my balla and undercarriage.

The girls were fully engaged from start to finish, I left with a spring in my step and a smile on my face nearly 90 minutes after entering. Attitude is everything, marvelous.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:00:35 pm by FCB »

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks BM, they are great girls, not a hint of bad attitude, not a second off time wasting.

Offline doublehappiness

Very nice. Thanks for sharing...

Offline Rocket Scientist

It has been sung by many that "money can't buy love", but it can clearly get you an hour with these two beauties  :thumbsup:
Well done Sir

Yeboahsleftfoot

sweet hot pietra

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

SerenaLatina

Thanks to FCB and the band of brothers who are doing a sterling job of indexing and adding value to the reviews  :hi:

Offline BillGoldberg

Yeboahsleftfoot

Online ukchap

You can see a free video clip of Pietra here: External Link/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks to LLPunting I just found Pietra on Top Secret at £300! Great photo shoot, glamorous but very indicative of the girl you meet External Link/Members Only