Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke xxxx Formerly Saucy Brooke Middlesbrough  (Read 3602 times)

1 review(s) for Brookie xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ikealad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is an review of an old punt from end of Jan when she was called Saucy Brooke.

Meet was arranged via AW and using mobile number.

Now I'm not that experienced in the punting world and am late thirties, a little out of shape but decent looking (I reckon) !
On arrival at her house in Ormesby, Middlesbrough I was told to use the back entrance (a promising start I thought) and she answered the back door in bra and knickers and a see through dressing gown. First impressions were that she was young (early 20s) and was totally uninterested in me. I went to give her a kiss and she walked away and asked me to follow her. She is quite short and has a curvy arse which was on full display as I followed her to the bedroom. The house was a shit tip. She immediately asked for the money which I handed over £70 for the half an hour. I then went for the kiss again and she gave me some light pecks - whilst still chewing gum - I fukcing hate that ! She was totally uninterested and we both stripping down naked. Her body was quite nice, curvy with smaller boobs than she shows on photos. Her boobs are actually quite wide apart and the tattoo below then was quite nice. However my little fella was as uninterested as her.

More light kissing and she asked what did I want her to do ?? Errrrrm - let me me think   :dash: :dash: I asked her for a blowjob and thankfully she took the gum out and put it on the dresser. Her method was very basic and not deep and my cock was starting to show signs of life. What killed it for me was the over the top fake moans that she was doing whilst sucking me. I tried fingering her while she was sucking but she was as dry as Geordie's bath mat and as I took my fingers away there was a disgusting stench of fish. That was the final straw for me.

I said this isn't working, I was polite and apologised to which she said "some older men do have this problem don't they!" I bit my tongue.  :scare: I asked if there was any chance of some money back (we were less than 10 mins into the punt) to which she said, no sorry, it wasn't her policy.

I got out as quickly as I could and learnt a valuable lesson that day.

Offline Shearer1955

Sounds horrendous!   :angry:

There are plenty of good girls; do your research & pick one with plenty of positive feedback who offers what you like & you won't go far wrong  :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Totally deserved Negative, that's absolutley crap, it doesn't matter what you look like as long as you are clean then she should not be worried. Just dreadful service, thanks for letting everyone know and good luck with your next punt. Try Jess1000, she's got a good repuatation down there and you should have a good time.

Popcorn

If you punt in Middlesbrough, and you aren't too experienced at it, then give Lucy Lane a try and don't be scared off by her high profile, she's one of the most laid back, friendly girl next door types you could find and well worth the money.

Offline ikealad

Thanks guys I will give Jess and Lucy a bash (so to speak) they are both reviewed excellently and will be next on the list if we can sort diaries. I have tried to contact Jess but her comms aren't always the best I understand. I will keep trying  :thumbsup:

Offline Dimond dave

Sorry to hear your punt was a let down ,,,  thanks for letting us all know.   

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is an review of an old punt from end of Jan when she was called Saucy Brooke.

Meet was arranged via AW and using mobile number.

Now I'm not that experienced in the punting world and am late thirties, a little out of shape but decent looking (I reckon) !
On arrival at her house in Ormesby, Middlesbrough I was told to use the back entrance (a promising start I thought) and she answered the back door in bra and knickers and a see through dressing gown. First impressions were that she was young (early 20s) and was totally uninterested in me. I went to give her a kiss and she walked away and asked me to follow her. She is quite short and has a curvy arse which was on full display as I followed her to the bedroom. The house was a shit tip. She immediately asked for the money which I handed over £70 for the half an hour. I then went for the kiss again and she gave me some light pecks - whilst still chewing gum - I fukcing hate that ! She was totally uninterested and we both stripping down naked. Her body was quite nice, curvy with smaller boobs than she shows on photos. Her boobs are actually quite wide apart and the tattoo below then was quite nice. However my little fella was as uninterested as her.

More light kissing and she asked what did I want her to do ?? Errrrrm - let me me think   :dash: :dash: I asked her for a blowjob and thankfully she took the gum out and put it on the dresser. Her method was very basic and not deep and my cock was starting to show signs of life. What killed it for me was the over the top fake moans that she was doing whilst sucking me. I tried fingering her while she was sucking but she was as dry as Geordie's bath mat and as I took my fingers away there was a disgusting stench of fish. That was the final straw for me.

I said this isn't working, I was polite and apologised to which she said "some older men do have this problem don't they!" I bit my tongue.  :scare: I asked if there was any chance of some money back (we were less than 10 mins into the punt) to which she said, no sorry, it wasn't her policy.

I got out as quickly as I could and learnt a valuable lesson that day.

Offline Sammee69

This wouldn't be the girl formerly known as Hot Horny Brooke by any chance? She's deleted her old profile - External Link/Members Only

She is possibly the worst punt I've ever had - see my recent-ish review. Got stung as I hadn't had chance to do my homework on her. We need to keep an eye on this one chaps, and make sure her sock-profiles get outed wherever they crop up. Total waste of time and money.

Offline Half Windsor

That's a real shame, I had a cracking time when I saw her a while back. Glad I didn't repeat now.

Offline Kev3773

And she's back, knew it wouldn't be long. Got hacked again apparently :D
 External Link/Members Only  :thumbsdown:

Offline WES1970

Sorry it was a shit punt :thumbsdown:,but dont give up keep trying Jess1000 her coms aren't brilliant, but worth the wait.

Offline ikealad

Sorry it was a shit punt :thumbsdown:,but dont give up keep trying Jess1000 her coms aren't brilliant, but worth the wait.

Thanks, I've managed to meet Jess and Lucy (and a few others - reviews to come) but after all the hype I was really disappointed with Jess, it was like she can't be arsed. Will do full write ups when I get chance.

Offline Kev3773

Thanks, I've managed to meet Jess and Lucy (and a few others - reviews to come) but after all the hype I was really disappointed with Jess, it was like she can't be arsed. Will do full write ups when I get chance.

Look forward to your reviews, especially Jess's as I've always found her very enthusiastic  :hi: