Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CutestLucy - Oldstreet  (Read 1902 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Complete Novice

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I should start by apologising as I don't know how helpful this is going to be chaps.My booking was pre Lucy's surgery, and subsequent move to the Liverpool Street/Aldgate area.

Comms: Good – All arranged by text, several days in advance of the meet as I was abroad.

Location: Good – Flat/apartment, split over two levels. A couple of minutes walk from Old Street underground.

Clean towels provided, the shower attachment for the wall was broken, but this wasn't an issue.

Half decent champagne offered.

Price: £300 – 2 hours. We actually sat drinking and talking for a good 30 – 45 minutes before the bedroom shenanigans began. The whole meet  was the best part of 3 hours, all told.

Profile Pictures & Description: Accurate for her pre surgery days. I'd describe her as a pocket rocket.

Services: Great delivery, all services provided with gusto.
A bit of a theatrical start to a punt.  I got out the shower, proceeded into the bedroom, no sign of her. Then without warning, Latin music kicks in, Lucy bursts through the door, cheeky lap dance, then onto her knees and we're off. 
DFK, OWO (DT & FF), RO, rimming, protected sex in multiple positions, I cannot really remember them all but the usual, mish, doggy, CG, RCG, pronebone etc. I didn't get a-level though.

Her English is pretty good, in the bedroom it's mostly Portuguese, which I enjoyed. 

Overall – Positive. I'm on the fence about returning. It's not a price thing, more to do with the fact that I'm finding that I'm more of a simple GFE punter, probably too vanilla for someone like Lucy.

Offline Big Bad R

In Brick Lane area now......