Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Cody - Leyton E11  (Read 1662 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy_GFE_Cody (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Malvolio

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £100 for one hour

Comms: Initially via Adultwork, then via text messages on the day of the punt to confirm.  Her English is excellent

Location: Hotel in the northern part of Leyton - around 15 minutes away from Leyton Midland Road or Walthamstow Central.  Hotel was anonymous, so good for punting.

Looks: Reasonably pretty, plus she smiles a lot, which always helps.  The lead picture on her profile is accurate and I found her attractive.  Despite her claims to be 27, I'd guess her age as somewhere in the mid-thirties.

Figure: She is tall - 5' 10" in bare feet.  Tits and legs are good, a bit of flab around the belly but her height means she carries it well.  More like a size 12 than a size 10.

Services: Plenty of DFK to begin with - slipped a couple of fingers inside and as she got pretty wet thought I'd stick my face in there.  OWO was a bit toothy to begin with, but this improved after I asked her to use her tongue more.  She took instructions well, licked my balls and shaft when I asked her and eventually took a large load of CIM.  Second round started with 69, then her riding me.  Once I moved on top she locked hold of me with her legs - I took this as an opportunity to pump away at top speed until I came.  Her attitude was excellent throughout the punt.

Would I return: East London is not my usual punting zone, but I think I probably will at some point.

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks: Reasonably pretty, plus she smiles a lot, which always helps.  The lead picture on her profile is accurate and I found her attractive.  Despite her claims to be 27, I'd guess her age as somewhere in the mid-thirties.

Figure: She is tall - 5' 10" in bare feet.  Tits and legs are good, a bit of flab around the belly but her height means she carries it well.  More like a size 12 than a size 10.

Glad you had a good time and thanks for your review.  You have vindicated my decision not to book on this basis. :hi: