Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucybeth - Stoke On Trent  (Read 1212 times)

8 review(s) for Saucybeth (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline randomthrowaway1010

External Link/Members Only

Initially booked a half hour as the price looked great and positive reviews. Plan was a quickie and a massage as I had knackered my shoulder and it could do with some attention. First booking was cancelled as she wasn't feeling well however we arranged a follow-up and although her prices had increased she was kind enough to honour the original price as per the cancelled booking.

Comms were great, she asked what I wanted so she could prepare and directions to her place were spot on. House was very tidy, pics and profile are accurate.

Very chatty woman and seemed to genuinely enjoy her job. Despite me being 10 minutes late I was still given the full half-hour, which I wasn't expecting but much appreciated. Owo was fantastic, lots of attention around my balls and gooch, which really does it for me. Enjoyed it so much I left her to it for a while before the raincoat went on and into doggy for a bit before back for more oral and a facial to finish. After a bit of cleanup my shoulder got some attention and we chatted a while before I was on my way.

Happy with the time and money spent though usually I do tend to go for girls in their 20's but I certainly have no complaints about the service and Beth is a lovely person.

£40 for the half hour, now up to £50.