Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniel house  (Read 1473 times)

Offline sonic999

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but here goes, Above mentioned place is now up for sale by auction, Never had the pleasure of its services. Heard a few things and it was a swingers venue at one time.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but here goes, Above mentioned place is now up for sale by auction, Never had the pleasure of its services. Heard a few things and it was a swingers venue at one time.

Excuse my ignorance but where in the south west is this?
 :unknown:

Offline sonic999

Sorry its in Doncaster, this numpty posted it in wrong place, Could the moderators move it to correct place?

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Sorry its in Doncaster, this numpty posted it in wrong place, Could the moderators move it to correct place?

:D

Offline Delfrommem

I've got a shed to let.

You can shag in it if you want.   :hi:

Offline sonic999

I've got a shed to let.

You can shag in it if you want.   :hi:
A very strange coincidence as you have Delboy as your profile picture, The TV series Open all hours/Still open all hours is filmed in the part of Doncaster about 100 yards from said place.

Offline BP96

Daniel House used to be my favourite joint back in the day before it became a swingers place.

Offline Stretfordender

A very strange coincidence as you have Delboy as your profile picture, The TV series Open all hours/Still open all hours is filmed in the part of Doncaster about 100 yards from said place.
In Balby? Worked there a fair bit. Nice place :sarcastic: