Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Holly is back?  (Read 3594 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Which Miss Holly is this guys ..... Is is the one that used to work out of the flat in Maryhill?

Limited but good feedback from long standing AW members so look good?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Right got a message back from her she used to be called highland holly ..... There is a bit of details about her in this post.......

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127545.75

Anyone else seen her?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Highland holly  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She must be from the highlands then  :dash:

Punter115

Nice one Auldie ...made me laugh!

Offline Para124

Hard work!

Exchanged a couple of messages on AW, all very cordial, then sent a text when she showed as available this morning. Didn't hear anything back and realised it's tomorrow she's working so sent a txt apologising and followed up with a call only to get a quick lecture on how her profile states she only takes calls and not texts so I should stop texting.

Alright love!

Odd accent and did not get an inviting tone off her so not for me thanks  :thumbsdown:

Offline tazman1002001

Hard work!

Exchanged a couple of messages on AW, all very cordial, then sent a text when she showed as available this morning. Didn't hear anything back and realised it's tomorrow she's working so sent a txt apologising and followed up with a call only to get a quick lecture on how her profile states she only takes calls and not texts so I should stop texting.

Alright love!

Odd accent and did not get an inviting tone off her so not for me thanks  :thumbsdown:

Yeah sounds like a nightmare... I had a few comms and was trying to arrange a time it just didn't work out.
Banned by:

Offline seeker

so what you saying taz  ?
Holly's a bit prickly  :lol:

Offline Oscar13

I'd have liked to have met Holly. Unfortunately her Incall accommodation has too many Stairs without Handrails.:( :( :(

Offline Burky89

If this is highland holly I'll need to come back to the dark side.

One of the best punts I've ever had. She was a bit annoyed if you text her and weren't a reg right enough.

Hope her tits and ass haven't changed  :wackogirl:

Offline myothernameis

In her feedback, 3 mentions of edging  :D :D :D :D :D, she must be good, for this to be mentioned so many times, by different guys

Offline tazman1002001

so what you saying taz  ?
Holly's a bit prickly  :lol:

Prickly as in a stubly fanny?lol
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

If this is highland holly I'll need to come back to the dark side.

One of the best punts I've ever had. She was a bit annoyed if you text her and weren't a reg right enough.

Hope her tits and ass haven't changed  :wackogirl:

You could always do a review of her?
Banned by:

Offline Burky89

You could always do a review of her?

Talking a good 5 years ago so the review would be null and void now.

Offline shaggydog

Met holly a few times, always good service and nice tight anal :thumbsup:

Offline Micky5633

Meeting her today so will report back

Offline Clattypats

Meeting her today so will report back
yip..please do :thumbsup:....or bang up a review if you get the chance... :hi:

Offline Micky5633

In work just now but I personally had a good time and u can't argue at 60 bucks for the 30 mins. Will bang up a review soon

Offline Clattypats

In work just now but I personally had a good time and u can't argue at 60 bucks for the 30 mins. Will bang up a review soon
Good man... :thumbsup:

Offline nobo

Sure I met her a few year ago in a flat in Patrick. I recall she was a fifer. Ken wit a mean likes