Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spending a barren time in Basildon - but Stephanie Blonde, any info  (Read 843 times)

Offline Steady Eddy

Trying to find some diversion in Basildon and struggling. Any comment on the following:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Basildon is dire for punting. I don't think there are many girls who are worth visiting there. I saw this profile, she's up in Chelmsford, any good to you?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steady Eddy

Actually, she is quite good.  No reviews here, but have you had any experience?

What I don't get is that I have searched on AW for Basildon, Brentwood and Southend within 10 miles and she never showed up - why??????

Not a local, so not gone to Chelmsford - worried about parking etc. Should I be?

Anyway, too late now, but good spot and one I will consider for the future.

Thanks

Offline Sparta Prada

Actually, she is quite good.  No reviews here, but have you had any experience?

What I don't get is that I have searched on AW for Basildon, Brentwood and Southend within 10 miles and she never showed up - why??????

Not a local, so not gone to Chelmsford - worried about parking etc. Should I be?

Anyway, too late now, but good spot and one I will consider for the future.

Thanks

Nope I have never seen her. I just did a search on Chelmsford and this profile sprang out at me. As did these ones:

External Link/Members Only - never seen either

External Link/Members Only - this girl I have exchanged messages with, she charges and extra £20 for OWO

External Link/Members Only - I have seen a few years ago, nice GFE, has had a decent review recently

Offline Steady Eddy

Nice choices.

Isabelle has been on my radar, but not on my recent searches.

Chelmsford is on my limit, but does seems to have options.

Offline Sparta Prada

When I do a search on a mobile device the predictive text will kick in. While the spelling of the location is correct it will add an additional space after the final letter, and this space makes all the difference (i.e., less girls will come up in the search). If you use backspace to delete the additional space, you will get full results coming up.

Offline Steady Eddy

Nope this is on a laptop.

So my only search criteria are on a postcode & 10 miles, age and dislikes of BB & unprotected sex.

Got to draw a line somewhere to get the wheat from the chaff!!

Gave up on having hot lists per area because or the touring throughput, might need to revise that position.

Chelmsford seems to have options, but on the limit for me when I am in the area.

Thanks again SP, you have made me think.  :drinks:

Offline Sparta Prada

No problem.

Basildon, Brentwood and Chelmsford are all convenient places for me to have a punt. But years of trying to find a decent girl have been fruitless. The majority of girls appear to be tourers, so it depends on who you may happen to catch that day.

With the exception of Isabelle (who I listed previously) I have not found one girl who is available regularly in this area. She gave good service but at the time she wasn't particularly well toned, though more recent reviews suggests she's a lot more trim now.