Author Topic: Thinking about booking Littlekatie94  (Read 8575 times)

Offline Brazilian Martian

I've always enjoyed my LK punts. Yes she's difficult to book but she provides a service that is worth the money.

Most of the punts I've had have been all evening / overnight and the relentless filth LK puts out is quite simply amazing.

I for one cannot fault her and have never had any problems with her.

Your hardly someone that can give a objective opinion  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :dash: :rolleyes:

KenniLingus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Your hardly someone that can give a objective opinion  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :dash: :rolleyes:

...because I personally have had no problems with her. Regardless of how difficult she is to book she does offer outstanding service. I've been messed about a lot worse by other girls. We're all entitled to our opinion.

Offline invaderofrome

I saw LK in January for 4 hours. One of the best evenings of my life. :thumbsup:

Regards, Invader.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw LK in January for 4 hours. One of the best evenings of my life. :thumbsup:

Regards, Invader.

If bound liz is your thing sure she was a good match for you.

Cda1966

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
You should try booking Katie Perry, Jennifer Lopez or any A List Celebrity, you would probably a greater chance at getting a reply and making a booking.

Offline Doombar

You should try booking Katie Perry, Jennifer Lopez or any A List Celebrity, you would probably a greater chance at getting a reply and making a booking.
Seems the best way to keep tabs of er availability and whereabouts is via er twitter @littlekatie94. Currently just started er period apparently, and moving home.... :D

She as some pics on there that are better than er AW.



Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 07:12:56 pm by Doombar »