Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jane - Thai Independent Chiswick  (Read 7762 times)

Offline NoHo

External Link/Members Only

Went here today    Sure have been the same block recently but memory rubbish
Can park in supermarket opposite

This was a result
The girl was I guess around 28/30 and looked fit as   Not girl in pic but long hair and slim  Looked great

I was quoted £50 for massage or £100 b2b  No brainer!

Massage was in bedroom on massage table and there was shower

Wasnt really interested in any massage so just asked if me could start the b2b

She stripped off to show a magnificent slim toned body  not an ounce of fat  Pussy not shaved but well kept

To see her naked was worth the entrance fee
Really good oily b2b and handjob    A few hints dropped that more could be on offer next time

Will return

Offline xxxlondon

Sounds interesting. What's her name? Sent her a message but no reply yet.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (xxxlondon, Westlondonxxx)
Banned by:

Offline Stickitin

Visiting London next week, I don't have a car is she close to a tube/train station?

Offline Jonestown

Visiting London next week, I don't have a car is she close to a tube/train station?

Looks like Chiswick Park is the closest stop.

Offline NoHo

Sounds interesting. What's her name? Sent her a message but no reply yet.
Name was Jane

Offline KPL

Were you allowed to touch or lick her pussy ?

Offline NoHo

Didn't  ask,was more than happy with what I got :rolleyes:

Offline xxxlondon

Banned reason: Multiple accounts (xxxlondon, Westlondonxxx)
Banned by:

Offline KPL

Didn't  ask,was more than happy with what I got :rolleyes:

Thank you, so just to clarify what you got for 100 GBP was a body massage and a HR?

Offline djdj

NoHo... you must really like and be lucky at all the massage parlors you visit, you also seem very well versed in them - never anything neutral or negative about your reviews so far!

:unknown:  :timeout:  :hi:

Offline Jonestown

NoHo... you must really like and be lucky at all the massage parlors you visit, you also seem very well versed in them - never anything neutral or negative about your reviews so far!

Well at least he does reviews, if only that were true for all.

Offline Kamaka

Some connection maybe? External Link/Members Only

Offline NoHo

Same building not Chinese girl
She's thai for sure £100 was naked massage with hr

Offline Clickie

Has anyone else had further experience with Jane? Would love to know what all is on offer, and especially if touching down there and oral/RO is permissible.

Thanks

Offline Siliconfan

Horses for courses, I understand. However, once you're prepared to spend £100 you can get one of the established agency Thai girls for 30 minutes. They may not be the best providers of all time but you will be guaranteed

1) A good looking girl with a nice body
2) Kissing, cuddling and you can touch her anywhere, hold, suck and kiss her tits
3) She'll probably dress up for you if that's your thing ( anything from stockings & suspenders to schoolgirl/maid etc )
4) Covered BJ at least, very likely BBBJ
5)You can actually fuck this cutie and so lighten your load into her mouth or pussy

I'd like someone to explain why chancing your arm on a massage place where you may-or-may-not get HR or be allowed to touch, and still pay £100, is any sort of a wise choice.

Offline nickleupip

I'd like someone to explain why chancing your arm on a massage place where you may-or-may-not get HR or be allowed to touch, and still pay £100, is any sort of a wise choice.

I think that is for people who are not comfortable with fucking someone other than the OH yet. I used to be like that. A few years straight as an arrow, then massages, then fucking...

Offline Siliconfan

:thumbsup:
Interesting point. However, though I've always gone the full monty myself, any of these girls would give HR for the same £100 price if this is a personal 'boundary' that you don't want to cross, but you could be 100% sure in advance that you would get the HR, and topless, no chance of being denied.

Offline Clickie

Fair point. Maybe it's my selfish nature to not share the pleasure ;-)

What I am looking for is someone who can give a really good massage, and also has the looks, assets and openness to go beyond massage (B2B, HR, OW/O). Frankly, I have not been tempted for FS yet.

If you guys have a suggestion of a WG who can provide a good massage and the extras, without getting the pleasure herself then I am all for it.

Offline Siliconfan

Realistically there are few Thai WGs (my main experience) who are going to get off with a 30 minute session with a punter, so they are not really looking for 'pleasure' from it, just trying to give the punter enough pleasure for their satisfaction.

Offline berlinde

Is thai Jane still around? I saw her Chinese friend Katie - nothing to write home a bout

Offline MrMagik

I saw Katie a few months back and asked about Jane. From the impression I got from Katie, Jane is long gone.