Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - B2B massage, Herbal Clinic, Cricklewood  (Read 2980 times)

Galactic

External Link/Members Only

I've used UKP a fair bit for research in the past, thought it was about time I started contributing. I'll try and post more reviews from past (and future) encounters, as I know the value of this site is only as good as the number of people who add to it.

Services:
B2B massage + HR

Price:
£35 (45 mins massage) + £40 (B2B & HR)

Venue:
Massage shop in Cricklewood opposite B&Q. There's been a fair amount of discussion about this place already (links below). Not the best decor in the world, but there is a shower in each room. You can check Gumtree for the list of who is working every day, and when you arrive you can ask to meet each masseuse before deciding who you'd like for a massage (you get taken into a room and then they each pop around the corner and say hello, whoever is on front desk then asks who you fancy).

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110845.msg1291158#msg1291158
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119185.msg1364694#msg1364694
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120280.msg1373791#msg1373791
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87177.msg1068132#msg1068132

Visit:
I picked Nicole as she was by far the best looking girl working that day (some were far from easy on the eyes). She's medium height, has long black hair, a good body, quite pretty facially and she's got nice tits and a juicy bum. Says she's Italian but the accent is Eastern European. So on with the massage, it was pretty good but I doubt she's had any training. Just nice firm strokes and kneading, seems to want to give a good massage, unlike other "massage" providers (Massage by Angelina for example) who just run their hands over your back in the same pattern without any enthusiasm.

As I knew this place offered extras, I didn't wait for any signals or for her to ask, I asked her myself about 5 minutes in what was on offer. She said HR (£20), HR topless (£30), or B2B & HR (£40). Didn't ask about oral as I doubted she'd be up for it, although other reviews say that it is on offer here (from Gabi at least). I asked for B2B, didn't bother haggling as £40 is what I was expecting and I think is deserved for B2B. She continued the standard massage for another 15 minutes or so, slowly starting to spend more time around the arse/balls with a few reach-unders, before stripping (down to knickers) and asking me to turn over. I would have liked the B2B to begin straight after I'd asked for it (and for her to be fully naked), but I think she wants to spend as little time possible on extras and keep them for the end.

She allows touching, kissing her tits, and we had some pretty hot eye contact during the B2B. With about 10 minutes left she jumped off and started to give a very good hand job while I fondled her boobs & bum.

Positives:
Good service
Attractive girl
Good attitude, very friendly

Negatives:
Wasn't fully naked for B2B
Didn't get into the action until halfway through the massage
Not the best location
Showering is included in your time

Would I go back:
Probably, if not to see Nicole to try out one of the other girls. They seem to update the roster every now and then.

Verdict:
A pretty safe bet for some massage shenanigans, venue offers different girls to choose from, however you have to put up with the public location and grotty interior (and remember that you need to save at 5 minutes at the end for a shower!).

Offline wtfness

do you get to see all the girls or randomly assigned (if you didnt request specific girl)

Offline cigano8

Good first review.

I would agree with you that the girl not being fully naked is a negative especially with b2b...kinda leaves you wanting more.

Was it front and back body slides?

peter296

wait, how do you have a b2b with a girl who has clothes? doesnt the material of their clothes drag along and you feel that, instead of the girl?