Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Lady (Judit) - GILF - Croydon  (Read 1424 times)

2 review(s) for Foxy Lady 4u (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline Private Member

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

OK, so this may not be to everyone's taste  :P, but I rather like the idea that I can find women attractive regardless of age. I have had my eye on this profile for a while now and been having the 'Will I, Won't I' discussion with myself.

Anyway decided I would and the comms was good. Initially over email, then text and finally phone as I arrived. Agreed 30 minutes at £70 - which is the top end of my budget.

Judit is the lady in the picture although no super-model (I'm not pretending she is). No surprises when you see her - the pictures are a fair representation. Age-wise the 60 she quotes seems reasonable.

Her apartment is nice an tidy and between East & West Croydon stations. Parking in the streets on a metered basis.

I arrived 5 minutes early and was let in.

Those that have read my previous reviews will see that I don't have full sex - just oral (OWO as a preference) and French Kissing.

Judit had no problems with these boundaries but did admit to liking sex - so if you're prepared to give her a good shafting I think you'd get a good response.

She was fully engaged in our time together. Full on DFK, a few gently inserted fingers and good oral. Not DT, but took a good percentage of Little Gaz. Completion was on the tongue and dribbled down her chin. I prefer that to CIM and a spit in a tissue/bin etc.

Despite being the top end of my budget I'll recommend as I'd probably go back.