Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anikassecret Wow!  (Read 2625 times)

14 review(s) for Anikassecret (13 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cecilwilkes

External Link/Members Only
London

This girl is intense. Stunning body and amazing kisser. This was quite an early morning meeting. I arrived super early and so got a coffee at a shop near by texting to let her know I was close. When she was ready she texted me and I made my way to her modern flat.

On entering I saw she was stunning. A little heavy on the eye makeup for my liking but really beautiful. She passionately kissed me and offered me a shower which I accepted. On leaving the shower she lead me to her budoir. The view from behind was sensational. On entering the bedroom she dropped to her knees and took my member deep into the back of her throat. I'm no stud but she is a true nympho who adores sex. I had to stop her and moved her onto the bed where I devoured her sweet shaven pussy. As things intensified I began to finger her pussy and ass. She became so wet that when it came time to fuck she rubbered me up and mounted me with no lube.

Boy can this minx ride. Varying her momentum between grinding me CG to moving up and down my shaft slowly and seductively as well as vigorously. Often she leant over to kiss me deeply. On number of occasions she paid a little too much attention to my butt. I restrained her as it's not my favourite thing.

We fucked in various positions and I popped 3 times in the hour.

Apartment 5/5
Looks 4/5
Body 5/5
Enthusiasm 7/5 off the scale

I recommend her very highly but wish she would tone it down a little in the future

JohnBL

Been tempted to see her for a while but lack of pictures/ old pictures and bum tampering put me off despite decent reviews. What does she look like face wise? £180 is quite a bit for someone with so few/old pictures.

Offline Sinz

Nice review OP thanks for sharing, must say £120 for 30 mins is also very steep. Her body does looking stunning in the pics.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
She's been on AW for 7 years so should know what she is doing by now.
Back up the list.

Offline Legman

I can vouch for her, saw her 3 years ago (before I was a member here) and had a very pleasant 90 mins.  She's very enthusiastic as you say, almost too much bizarrely, which is probably why I did not return being a laid back sod these days.  Very fit / athletic body too, if you like that sort of thing.