Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivian, City of London  (Read 1010 times)

4 review(s) for Vivian.vvn (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

sloopjohnb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £200

Comms
I texted a request for a next day meeting; Vivian reply soon after and all was arranged, including the address. Confirmed by text the next morning and received the flat number on arrival.

A discreet, modern flat not far from Dr Johnson’s house; very easy to get to and I didn’t look conspicuous amongst the city workers and tourists while waiting for the appointed time. The flat is clean and smart.

The girl
Vivian has a toned, slim, petite figure and a pretty face; the gallery photos do not lie. She has tiny breasts with large, protruding nipples. She’s British Chinese, posh London accent, well spoken and articulate, and probably the age stated on her profile (26 at time of writing).

The meet
I was greeted at the door with a smile and an open-mouthed kiss, Vivian wearing just lacy bra and panties, and led to the bedroom, where payment was the next priority, followed by offer of a shower (taken). She took and hung up my coat, and showed me to the bathroom (clean and modern).

Back in the bedroom she embraced and kissed me, asking what I wanted. To start with, to unwrap her and feast my eyes (and hands) on her trim body. She gives very good oral sex and likes RO (comments from a previous poster notwithstanding), where I discovered she has an exquisite pussy - incidentally with a landing strip of short, fine black hair, not shaved as per profile. To my mind this is better, as shaved she would look a little to childlike for my comfort. We went on to fuck in an assortment of the usual positions, she enthusiastic, me more so, and accompanying moans and “fuck me”s sounding authentic (though probably not. Her nipples are a joy to nibble on and, she said, very sensitive. Throughout she was kissing and caressing me.

The disappointing aspect of all this was first that she doesn’t like me touching her clit with my fingers and second she only likes to fuck for a short period at a time (probably because she is so petite - I could feel that I was penetrating her womb). This is fine if you come fairly quickly, less so if like me you’re a one-shot wonder who likes to lead up to it with a prolonged fuck.

Overall she was very willing and attentive, didn’t waste time and didn’t rush me towards the end of our time. I’d have given a positive review except for the price; I was happy to pay a premium to enjoy a pretty young Chinese girl but, once ticked off the list it’s too steep to go back without an exceptional performance on her part, rather than average, albeit pleasant, vanilla.

Her profile lists BDSM, water sports and so on; not my thing so I have no idea whether nor how well they might be provided.

Offline Ozy84

Nice balanced review, cheers op.  :drinks: