Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London NW8 - "New Hot Curvy Kelly"  (Read 1131 times)

Offline Xysander

Link - External Link/Members Only (On my 1st review, I did post the vivastreet id however it was deemed suspicious; I saw it as being convenient.

Booking/Comms – Incall, 1 hour, £130 (Price which is advertised on her page, we’ll get to this later.) Services which I used were Massage, BJ w/ condom and Quickie. Comms were straightforward, I called to request information. Her English was basic/understandable. Texts were received with postcode and street name shortly after.

Location – Melina Court on Grove End Road, the area is very quiet for the most part unless the cricket is on. I say this because, one of the parking lots for Lord’s Cricket Ground is literally across the street. (Avoid days when the cricket is on) Being a local, I hardly see anything suspicious around so for this section; I’d say it is safe. For someone who isn’t, her apartment block does have similar blocks to it on the same street, so be mindful of the one you’re entering. Melina Court itself does have a black sign, so it’s easy to pin point.

WG Appearance – Kelly is Brazilian with a pretty face, she has a curvy figure with a big ass. I’d say her tits were 34DD, she claims they are real but their fake as fuck. Stands at 5’3 although she was wearing heels, so she’ll seem taller when you open the door. Plump lips but I have a feeling they have had some botox work. Pictures on her page don’t show her face, they’re mostly body shots and even then, it’s a bit questionable. She does have a video, one which is what I went off of.

Punt – Knocked on the door for it to open with her standing to the far left. (Normal behaviour) She stepped out in black high heels and red lingerie. Led me to her room, where it was dimly lit for mood, the bed was small. Facility wise, I cannot say as I was not offered a shower however I’d say she must have had a shower. Moving on to the paperwork, this is where it got a bit bumpy; on her page, she advertises 1 hour for £130 however she remarked it to be £140. I did question her about it however we reached a short awkward pause; I let it slide. (This is mainly why I have gone Neutral, I’ve been punting for a couple of months now and this was the first time something like this occurred. Any tips?) I was offered a massage, she used baby oil like the Asians (you know if you know) but it was actually a real massage. (We know the Asians who boast about nuru massage this and tantric that but when they massage you it’s like, they’re just rubbing you.) She knew what she was doing also it wasn’t just the back, arms and legs too. Afterward she took the lead to initiate BJ with a condom, where she was fine with touching. I did go for oral but it was declined, so we then went into positions, the first being doggie and secondly the missionary. No fake noises, she did communicate so there was enthusiasm and she didn’t clock watch either. To the end we sat and talked about various things, one of them being her take on fetishes. She finds them to be weird however it is listed on her page. (I would check with her during comms beforehand.) Conversational English is a bit broken but not to where a conversation is off the table, we ran a little over my time slot; I was expecting her to say something, she didn’t rush either.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 02:00:01 am by Xysander »

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP, how old do you reckon she is ? She looks older in her pics than 21 IMO. The price hike and denial of listed services, I wouldn't bother to punt tbh but it's good to know as her fake body looks good in the video. Maybe one for the rainy days.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:45:19 am by Sinz »

Offline Xysander

Thanks for the review OP, how old do you reckon she is ? She looks older in her pics than 21 IMO. The price hike and denial of listed services, I wouldn't bother to punt tbh but it's good to know as her fake body looks good in the video. Maybe one for the rainy days.

I would say she is 26-27.