Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hellen (whaltamstow/ Leyton )  (Read 1907 times)

2 review(s) for . HELLEN . (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Vincenzo

External Link/Members Only

My first review. I will try to be nice.

20 - 25 minutes walking from walthamstow central station. On the main street so plenty of bus. The house is located on a side street of the high road. just few minutes walking. As i can see is plenty of space for car user. If u come early of the booking or you want to relax yourself on side of the house there`s a park open till late afternoon. So u can enjoy a little of relax.

House
House is very nice, clean and comfortable. Look like is brand new and have a good atmosphere to put you in the right mood.
e
Girl
She is a petite average girl, with a lovely face and smile, brunette is overall well built if u like a bit of butt i mean. On my first punt with her she look like she want to build a kind of relaxed link with her customer and is not to much proactive as my opinion.

Service
She have a very limited service choice and if you want owo you have to pay as extra. She is very reasonable in matter of time and i never feel rushed as long as i know her. The blow job is decent but she act in a very sex way taking her time and making you feel relaxed and comfortable. Never pump to much as my experience and with a little of liking balls i dont know if suck also because i`m very sensitive in that part so i stop here when she look was going to much as for my taste.

Never make to many position with her but i don`t have feel from her any problem on it. When she is on the right mood she like also proper french kiss.

She normally like to chat a bit before the sex and look as she doesn`t count it as the time you pay for, probably use that time to get inside the mood.
I have with her 5 or 6 maybe punt and at the moment close to my place is the best i have find.

But maybe depend of taste of people someone maybe doesnt like her. But anyway she is honest and chatty, never rushed and always respectful so my suggestion is if you live on walthamstow area to have a try, half an hour is just 60 pound.

Offline The_Don

mike1974

Visited her (before joining UKP) when she used to call herself Sienna. I walked away when she opened the door, face complexion was not amazing, I would rate her a 4/10. I wasn't so desperate for a shag that day and as it was a very last minute phone booking, I apologized and left. This first walk away experience taught me a lesson, a full time incaller that has no face pic is a no go for me.

Offline dipset

Loool she mustve written this herself because i punted her and i will say she is really cute with a nice cushy booty buy she was sour faced the whole punt and kept on moaning and would only let me put the tip and abit in.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Another Romanian lowlife skank.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: