Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wembley Central Momoko????  (Read 647 times)

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Numerous girls offered for this number

Girl I met wasn't any of the girls offered on this number. However she was Japanese but not as toned or as cute as advertised.

A really weird experience. Got there on time and waited in the kitchen with the maid. Waited about 15 mins to her to become free. I was taken up by the maid through a steal door that was locked behind us.

Strange set up.... seems like patio doors in a row with curtains all with separate rooms.

Met the girl she wasn't as advertised on any of the sites but looked Japanese about late 20's. Paid £100 for an hour and then the fun started.

It was strange no kissing, oral without, 69, sex missionary and doggy. The really weird thing was her love of mouth wash. Before oral she wiped my cock with it then filled her mouth whilst giving oral.
With her spitting in the bin all the time. Very strange!!! Then she wiped her pussy with it before I went down on her, she was shaved but with that tuft of hair above her pussy..

To be fair to her after she had put on one of those blue industrial strength condoms on me and sat on me cow girl she was a tight good fuck.. a couple of positions later I had cum.
This gave her a chance to wipe us both down with mouth wash...

Overall just so weird..... would I go back no, there is only so much mouth wash a man can take