Author Topic: Bristol recommendations  (Read 909 times)

Sa1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi lads,

I'm in Bristol Saturday night got a hotel booked, has any 1 got any recommendations for any super hot ladies, who are fun to be with and give a cracking BJ?

Any help would be great.. I wanted to see angelina but it seems she is away?

Thanks again

Offline Steely Dan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,548
  • Likes: 82
  •  
  • Reviews: 154
External Link/Members Only

Sort by location.  You will see 20 escorts in Bristol with between them 300+ reviews.  Choose based on size, cost, looks - it seems all 20 give a cracking BJ.

ElectroPop

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi lads,

I'm in Bristol Saturday night got a hotel booked, has any 1 got any recommendations for any super hot ladies, who are fun to be with and give a cracking BJ?

Any help would be great.. I wanted to see angelina but it seems she is away?

Thanks again

As stan wrote, and you are quite lucky as this list was just built LOL

Bristol has too much to choose from actually, and all with good reviews.
Good luck and give us feedback on your pick!