Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya in Gateshead  (Read 5453 times)

Offline mackeson

Have seen Maya several times recently - a VERY enjoyable hour every visit! A firm massage with frequent reminders (slipping fingers) of what is to come, no pun intended. Have noticed many comments recently about some girls pushing up prices, but at £35 per hour + £20 Maya is right on the money!!!!
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 01:17:09 pm by mackeson »

Wrekenton68

Have seen Maya several times recently - a VERY enjoyable hour every visit! A firm massage with frequent reminders (slipping fingers) of what is to come, no pun intended. Have noticed many comments recently about some girls pushing up prices, but at £35 per hour + £20 Maya is right on the money!!!!

Nice bit of touting.

She's useless.

Crap massage
Crap hand job

Wrekenton68

Nice bit of touting.

She's useless.

Crap massage
Crap hand job

Why copy and paste an old review

Lee ??

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

If that's not pure touting I don't know what is.    :wacko:

Wrekenton68

She isn't a qualified masseuse,  she's clueless.

Offline Moresomes

If that's not pure touting I don't know what is.    :wacko:

First time obviously didn't bring the punters in.
God loves a trier.

Wrekenton68

She wears a see thru black blouse and wears one of them bras that doesn't cover the nipples,  then says £50 extra for topless.
No thanks

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
OP's having a real 'stout' effort at touting her.      :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline maxxblue

<<groan>> - that was scraping it, daviemac  :D

Wrekenton68

She was better, when she was Cherry Blossom.
She'd slide her pussy on your thigh.

Offline domino999

As it's backfired, hope he isn't feeling 'bitter' :drinks:

Offline CELICA GT

She was better, when she was Cherry Blossom.
She'd slide her pussy on your thigh.
You shoe'd that one in  :D

dell boy

saw maya,cherry blossom,last week , looks like a post op tranny to me ? anyway into the massage room,she said i could call her piraya ,she then left the room,i then think i spotted a hidden camera,she then came back into the room,i made an excuse and left .take care guys,just thought i should warn you.

Wrekenton68

saw maya,cherry blossom,last week , looks like a post op tranny to me ? anyway into the massage room,she said i could call her piraya ,she then left the room,i then think i spotted a hidden camera,she then came back into the room,i made an excuse and left .take care guys,just thought i should warn you.

Maya is about 4ft 10
Soundslike you saw someone else

Offline maxxblue

Maya is about 4ft 10
Soundslike you saw someone else

... or dell boy is a disgruntled customer trying to discredit her  :unknown:

Offline Moresomes

... or dell boy is a disgruntled customer trying to discredit her  :unknown:

He might come back in another 14 months with more information in his second post.

dell boy

alright guys,been living in thailand the last year ,amazing country,even more amazing women,back in the north east,so thought i would try a few massages while back here,anyway picked maya as my first massage,looked okay on whatsapp ,maya,is about five feet tall,hands like sepp maier,the german goalie.teeth like red rum,lips like bubba the shrimp man of forest gump,thighs like a russian shot putter,spotty forehead,and receeding hairline.100 percent post op transgender in my opinion. i think i spotted a spycam,in the massage room.anyway you pay your money and you make your choice or chance in this case.any way i will post reviews as when i see the service providers.got an appointment tomorrow,will do a review.one last thing,why do only fools and horses work ? dell boy   :cool:

Online Kev3773

alright guys,been living in thailand the last year ,amazing country,even more amazing women,back in the north east,so thought i would try a few massages while back here,anyway picked maya as my first massage,looked okay on whatsapp ,maya,is about five feet tall,hands like sepp maier,the german goalie.teeth like red rum,lips like bubba the shrimp man of forest gump,thighs like a russian shot putter,spotty forehead,and receeding hairline.100 percent post op transgender in my opinion. i think i spotted a spycam,in the massage room.anyway you pay your money and you make your choice or chance in this case.any way i will post reviews as when i see the service providers.got an appointment tomorrow,will do a review.one last thing,why do only fools and horses work ? dell boy   :cool:

You've obviously seen someone else as Maya who I've seen twice is nothing like your description.  :hi:

Offline Desperate Dan

You've obviously seen someone else as Maya who I've seen twice is nothing like your description.  :hi:

+1

Maya was spot on when I saw her recently. I think there is only one fool around here.

Offline datwabbit

I think there is only one fool around here.

Perhaps a proper plonker?  :D

Online Kev3773

I think maybe Del boy shagging all them blokes in Thailand has got him confused :D  :unknown:

dell boy

sawatdee khap/ka khun alfie ,mai pen rai. :hi: :D

Online Kev3773

dell boy

Wrekenton68

What a load of bollocks

Offline Zooms

Agree total bollocks. What's the motive?  :dash:

Online Kev3773

yet mung , pit yakker , :vomit:

Fuck you too  :wacko: go enjoy your fantasy world  :cool:

Online Kev3773

Agree total bollocks. What's the motive?  :dash:

Probably seen her and got knocked back when trying to molest her. His massive ego will have been hurt. He won't be around long. :crazy:

Wrekenton68

Probably seen her and got knocked back when trying to molest her. His massive ego will have been hurt. He won't be around long. :crazy:

Definitely no hidden cameras

Offline Paulost

Would it not be a good idea to delete this post ? I'm not sure if it's against the rules to be posting up people's real names .

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Would it not be a good idea to delete this post ? I'm not sure if it's against the rules to be posting up people's real names .

Where's the real name posted.     :unknown: :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

It's not her real name, so no need.

Wrekenton68

It's not her real name, so no need.

Dell boy has been banned anyway, his real name is Billy Bullshit