Author Topic: Thai/Chinese massuese - working Private ??  (Read 4118 times)

Offline Rubenzz

Does anyone know any Thai/Chinese girls doing private massages in their own place? Ideally next to kings cross, Notting Hill Gate or central London areas?

I don't like walking into those massage shops or leaving the place either lol

Offline sonyvaio

Theres a few around Notting Hill, off the top of my head Suzy Thai a quick search should find some reviews

Offline Rubenzz

Oh right. I have seen her come up on my searches, but I just don't find her attractive.


Offline Rubenzz

Cheers for that but looks a bit pricey. I've managed to find better :D

Offline NoHo


Offline J1mmy

Cheers for that but looks a bit pricey. I've managed to find better :D

Any chance you could let us know who and where?

Offline petercamford

I have said this elsewhere but in my opinion it would be hard to beat this one for looks (age 24 and looks it) friendliness (although limited English) and service. Proper and good therapeutic massage (on table) followed by completely naked b2b (climbs up onto both your back and front after the turnover) and exquisite HR finish. There a 2 or 3 girls there but ask for Lisa.

External Link/Members Only



Offline NoHo

I have said this elsewhere but in my opinion it would be hard to beat this one for looks (age 24 and looks it) friendliness (although limited English) and service. Proper and good therapeutic massage (on table) followed by completely naked b2b (climbs up onto both your back and front after the turnover) and exquisite HR finish. There a 2 or 3 girls there but ask for Lisa.

External Link/Members Only

Is this Lisa ex of Windmill st ?

Offline Rubenzz

Search for mai beckenham

On here

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Search for mai beckenham

On here

OP asked for central / west London, bit of a hike to Beckenham.

Offline Rubenzz

OP asked for central / west London, bit of a hike to Beckenham.

You're right,  but I've seen her and she is worth the money for the hour. Even if it is far. I prefer the discretion too as it's in her flat, rather than a shop.

Offline petercamford

Is this Lisa ex of Windmill st ?

Yes I think she did used to work with another girl (Tina) in shop in Windmill Street. Where she is now is not a shop but a flat.

Offline petercamford



How much are extras?


I should have said that for 1 hour of proper massage followed by completely naked b2b and HR was £100. If by extras you mean oral or fs, then I rather doubt that they are on offer- although to be fair I have never enquired.

Offline Seand

Some of the girls working in the Chinese/Thai shops will visit you at home or in your hotel if you ask nicely and are nice.
Much better to pay them the fee rather than the shop and everybody is happy.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Some of the girls working in the Chinese/Thai shops will visit you at home or in your hotel if you ask nicely and are nice.
Much better to pay them the fee rather than the shop and everybody is happy.

Hey Sean,
Any chance you can name any girls and the shops they can be found in so we can check them out there and then see if it's worth taking further?  Some pics to confirm girls would be even more helpful.

Offline Seand

Its a game of chance really. Just ask any girl you fancy and see what she says. Obviously she has to have reasonable English. Mainly based on trust but its a win win situation. You get to meet her at your place or hotel and she gets to pocket what the massage shop normally gets.