Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sanji in E1, Superb!  (Read 8910 times)

3 review(s) for sanji (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Maverick1808

Evening Chaps  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Fee Paid: £200

My first review on here & also my first punt of the year due to finally having time to get to London. I'd been looking for a punt with a more mature WG for some time and stumbled across Sanji after reading many positive reviews on here, have to say she didn't disappoint! £200 PH is at the top of my limit really but as I probably punt less than 10 times a year i'm more than happy if the reviews make it sound worthwhile.

Booked a 1hr in call with her. Venue is very easy to find, right on a main road in E1  but it wasn't too busy and no one paid any attention as i buzzed the intercom and was swiftly let in. Once up to the 1st floor the door was opened slightly with Sanji, wearing a black top which just about held her lovely tits in and black matching underwear. Greeted with a smile and straight into a bit of FK. Offered the bathroom which I briefly used as I'd already showered. Back to the room and fee was tucked away and we got back to kissing with plenty of fondling too, she loves to kiss btw. Onto the bed and straight in RO as her pussy looked so inviting, especially after a not so clean punt in December! One of the nicest I've had the pleasure of tucking in to and i spent i good 20 mins down there while she was bucking away and trying to force my head deeper with her hand, at one point her thighs clamped together so tight i could barely breath, she came & it was "her turn" apparently   :D :wacko:

Good OWO BJ technique and this went on for some time during which we shared laughs as she tried to deepthroat me, she suceeded and i was impressed! On with the mac for a bit of mish then pop 1 was completed inside her & the bag. Talking was limited but only as she insisted in kissing my face off for most of the meeting  :lol:

Brief chat then into 69 to prepare for round 2, this was more of the same before she rolled a mac on with her mouth and hopped on top, great view for me with those tits swinging wildly as she took the old chap to the base, then flipped into doggie for another 10 minutes before she demanded i fill her mouth, who am i to decline that? So I unloaded in her chops whilst she continued sucking every last drop from me, a great CIM finish to a great punt, no swallow but i was aware of this.

Overall i feel i made a great choice and left a happy man. She's taking an extended break shortly but i'll most likely return if our schedules meet. It's certainly restored my punting appetite after a very poor end to 2016!

mrhappypants

Offline Brazilian Martian

£200ph?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's a old brazilian whore, who's past her sell by date but still gets punters willing to pay 200 per hour  :sarcastic: plus she lies and says she's Indian you can't make this shit up  :sarcastic:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

She's a old brazilian whore, who's past her sell by date but still gets punters willing to pay 200 per hour  :sarcastic: plus she lies and says she's Indian you can't make this shit up  :sarcastic:

She is taking the piss ! & that will cost you another £200.00  :scare:

Offline claretandblue

Extremely overpriced as others have said,not for me

Offline mrpusa

She lies that she is East Indian!

As a south Asian, even I have some degree of difficulty differentiating the "real" East Indians from the "Fakes"! These "Fakes" are taking full advantage of the tremendous imbalance between the demand for Indian girls (which is great) and the relatively limited supply of such girls. I have been fooled on certain occasion, in Toronto, New York and London, and I have on many if not most occasions walked out! Nevertheless, when I had to use a "FAKE", I generally found her services to be satisfactory to well above average! Hence, it is up to the monger to decide! Yes, you are being deceived, yet
on more occasions than not it will be a satisfactory experience! Just my 2 cents, as the they from across the pond, it maybe more appropriate to say just my two pence!
Banned reason: STD paranoid troll
Banned by:

Offline Brazilian Martian

She lies that she is East Indian!

As a south Asian, even I have some degree of difficulty differentiating the "real" East Indians from the "Fakes"! These "Fakes" are taking full advantage of the tremendous imbalance between the demand for Indian girls (which is great) and the relatively limited supply of such girls. I have been fooled on certain occasion, in Toronto, New York and London, and I have on many if not most occasions walked out! Nevertheless, when I had to use a "FAKE", I generally found her services to be satisfactory to well above average! Hence, it is up to the monger to decide! Yes, you are being deceived, yet
on more occasions than not it will be a satisfactory experience! Just my 2 cents, as the they from across the pond, it maybe more appropriate to say just my two pence!

More of your tales mrpusa  :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

She's had more comebacks than Ricky Hatton.

Offline Belgarion

Good review, nice to know she's still delivering.

A very talented woman

Offline Borabora

Has anyone seen her recently? I have a booking with her at 9pm today. Caller her initially for a 1 hour booking and then got hustled into making it a 2 hour booking. She also said she was fully booked at first and then said she will cancel another client - not sure what to make of all of this? Should I make the journey? I am about an hour away - and don't really want to part with £400 for 2 hours with her, just about managed to convince myself for the single hour!

Any words of wisdom?

Offline Fully Sated

Has anyone seen her recently? I have a booking with her at 9pm today. Caller her initially for a 1 hour booking and then got hustled into making it a 2 hour booking. She also said she was fully booked at first and then said she will cancel another client - not sure what to make of all of this? Should I make the journey? I am about an hour away - and don't really want to part with £400 for 2 hours with her, just about managed to convince myself for the single hour!

Any words of wisdom?

I would say don't allow yourself to get bullied. It sounds like 'a red flag'. But what ever you decide, it really does not sound like a great start.

WHG

£400 for two hours?! Holy fecking shit.
Never seen her, so can't really comment on her service but, the signs don't look good. She's gonna have to be dynamite to justify that rate. If you so are sceptical so close to the booking then you should not go through with it. Hopefully you didn't.
Let us know how you got on.....

Offline BogBog1

The fact that she is willing to cancel another client at the drop of a hat is not a good sign that she's that interested in making a good name for herself - which might manifest itself in all sorts of ways, especially being a shit punt.