Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicynx  (Read 2219 times)

Offline OscarC

Nope, looks kinda cute. Why don't you TOFTT?  :hi:

Offline thegreatgriffin

I've tried to get in touch a few times and she has replied with a phone number which is obviously positive, however attempts to make an appointment have been thwarted; her availability seems to be very limited. Sure I will see her eventually, but not ideal if you're working full time and not on her doorstep!

Offline Jayboysmith

I seen her a couple of weeks back.... A bj only appointment though so didn't feel it warranted a review.

Bj was decent eventually as she seemed nervous to start with but as time went on you could see she felt relaxed.. Deep throater for sure and a cracking pair of tits to shoot my load on. She definitely is difficult to book though as I've tried to since and time hasn't allowed it. She's a half hour drive away from me so it's not ideal.
Will see her again though.

Offline stanleyjohn

I seen her a couple of weeks back.... A bj only appointment though so didn't feel it warranted a review.

Bj was decent eventually as she seemed nervous to start with but as time went on you could see she felt relaxed.. Deep throater for sure and a cracking pair of tits to shoot my load on. She definitely is difficult to book though as I've tried to since and time hasn't allowed it. She's a half hour drive away from me so it's not ideal.
Will see her again though.

Have been trying for weeks to sort a meet, looks like I might have managed it. Am gonna TOFFT, unless she cancels.

Offline woiczeck

Have been trying for weeks to sort a meet, looks like I might have managed it. Am gonna TOFFT, unless she cancels.

So what happened did you see here what was she like? What services were in offer?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So what happened did you see here what was she like? What services were in offer?

Why not read his review.   :unknown: :unknown: Posted in August

Offline Sar-Major

Why not read his review.   :unknown: :unknown: Posted in August

Too Fekin Logical to do that DM. But WHY resurrect a thread from MARCH!!!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Too Fekin Logical to do that DM. But WHY resurrect a thread from MARCH!!!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:

Who knows what goes through their minds S-M, the link to the review's on this page.   :wacko:

Offline Jayboysmith

To be honest I'd now avoid. Her attitude stinks now. Might have something to do with her having a partner now, but lately she's not the same friendly person she was when she first started out

Offline oldrockingchair

I tried to contact her last week AW msg but no reply.

mhalshaw

8 credits for adult work private gallery
surely thats a bit ott borderline scam

moreplease

8 credits for adult work private gallery
surely thats a bit ott borderline scam

She doesn't have a public galley pic...so why would anyone even contemplate looking at her private gallery, let alone spend credits on it?

If the do, then they deserve to be scammed....

Offline stanleyjohn

She had both public and private galleries but all gone now.