Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW SEXY CHOCOLATE ANGELINA SHEFFIELD  (Read 1087 times)

3 review(s) for ANGELINAJORDANJOLIE (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333357) (17 positive, 1 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Delfrommem

So it's the S6 dismal digs just off Langsett Road that has a high turn over of WGs of a generally lacklustre persuasion.

External Link/Members Only

This one puts some effort in but my God - chocolate?!!

Looks like she's covered herself in Bisto Gravy  :crazy:

Anyways showered first with some chocolate scented shower gel which didn't turn me skin colour the same as hers gratefully.

She says she's half Hungarian half Gypsy - I don't know maybe she is of black ethnicity, she has an athletic thick body, big fake looking tits and nice authentic looking thick arse, fake hair extensions  - perhaps she's Albino and wanting to cover up - who knows but the browning effect is a bit disconcerting and I notice she's dropped her prices a bit - wonder if this is down to the gravy?  :rolleyes:

Action was ok, she suggested massage first (so she can keep fucking about on her phone texting customers and what not as I discovered after) I declined and she went in for reasonable oral and then I fucked her but a little disconcerting looking at her tbh. Slight tranny effect. I came, she was quite tight and then she offered me massage which I accepted.

Her massage technique was decent but the fucking about on the phone as she does so is far from gracious.  :dash:

I accepted another offer of oral and slipped on a condom to have a go at her doggy where you could see the application of the Bisto wasn't quite consistent and shades of white were visible.  :(

So even though she's quite a nice arse it was a bit off putting and I withdrew and showered feeling a bit puzzled by the physical impact.

70 or 80 quid I think it was for the hour (seems to be 60 now).

(I dunno actually maybe a did pay 60 quid and just imagining a price drop.)

Odd little punt... :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 08:43:49 pm by Delfrommem »

Offline FCB

Thank you for the review  :thumbsup:

Is this her Adultworrk profile?

ANGELINA CHOCOLATE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

Offline Delfrommem

Indeed it is FCB. Cheers  :drinks:

Not noticed that but her Vivastreet prices are a hell of a lot cheaper.

You can see on her photos there's odd contrasts in skin tone etc.

The photos are pretty representative of what you are getting but you notice a much less even skin tone.

I'm starting to sound OCD now but just an odd effect.

Offline FCB

Thank you for confirming about the link :thumbsup: