Author Topic: jessbaby0989 - Plymouth  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Mr_Pink

Any one seen Jess since she has came back or before?

jessbaby0989 - External Link/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,802
  • Likes: 16
  •  
  • Reviews: 65
Any one seen Jess since she has came back or before?

jessbaby0989 - External Link/Members Only

Booked her but she cancelled at the last minute - some classic prossie excuse!

bristolqwerty

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Saw her some time last summer Plymouth hotel.   If I remember I had to wait a wee bit as she was slightly delayed getting settled in and she didn't seem that organised or quite ready.  However once we started it was a pretty enjoyable punt nonetheless.  Very chilled out and easy going which was a big feature.  Found her certainly attractive and she enjoys giving prolonged oral/owo which is why I booked.  I not sure I'd see her again above others though.  left a short review on AW.  :hi: 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:46:20 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline markc65