Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harmony 88 - Julia?? - FBSM  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Littlefoot

The place:

External Link/Members Only

Was in Brum, with a couple of hours to kill, and has it'd been a while since my last massage, thought  I'd try my luck at one of the Chinese shops. Never been to any before in central Birmingham.

Couldn't make my mind up between harmony 88, style and the one on bull st. Plumped for harmony in the end. It's in china town.

Rang the bell, buzzed in immediately, up one flight of stairs, where there's a Chinese lady waiting for me. Said her name was Julia?? She's dressed in all black casual, tight fitting clothing. Roughly aged late 40s. I didn't find her face that attractive. Others may. She looked a size 10 in her clothes, and around 5ft 4"

So she guides me to the room. Everything clean, tidy and warm in there. I'm shown the price list. I go for 45 mins at £35. I pay her, and I undress while she goes off with my money.  (her English weren't great, and there wasn't much chit chat).

On her return I'm butt naked, face down, awaiting my treat. She asks soft, medium or hard. I go for medium.

Pours some oil on me and begins the massage. At first on back, neck and arms. My legs were done next. It was a good massage. Soon enough the soft, sensual touches begin. With at first the tops of my inner thighs, which eventually turned to the tickling of my sac. Which felt rather delightful. At this point I get the "everything ok darling?"

I'm asked to flip. On turnover I'm asked if I'd like any extras. It was £40 B2B or £20 HE. I went for B2B. Wished I hadn't once she removed her kit. She's not very toned. Bit of a belly overhang and shapeless arse. But for those what like a bushy gee your in luck. She was unshaven.

Now she'd got me all excited tickling my balls, and cock. But then she spoiled it by insisting on the £40 for B2B immediately. I ask if I can pay her after. But no she wants it now. So I ask her to pass my jeans. All my loose change falls out. By this point I'd lost my hard on obviously.

The B2B weren't the greatest. No rubbing her tits around my cock. Not very sensual. Her face remained emotionless throughout. Basically she got on top, and spent most of it lightly rubbing her nips into my chest. I was playing with her tits, and getting her nips nice and erect. Pussy was out of range. So not sure what's on offer there? For me though I don't like hairy cunts, and I much prefer all the touching on me!

Eventually she asks if I'd like my knob oiled up for the ending. I tell her I'd like a dry wank. Hate oily hjs. Like to feel the hand. She really took her time with this. Slowly caressing my balls and tool. And when she did start to get seriously wanking, I didn't last long. Excellent HE!   :thumbsup:

She cleans me up. Then she starts to get dressed. With 35 mins gone, I thought that's it! So I sit up to get dressed. She looks at me in astonishment, and says "no massage darling?"   :unknown:

So I lye back down and she massages my front, legs, hands, fingers!

She was getting my arms and legs in some peculiar stretching positions at times, throughout!    :yahoo:

Positives: good massage, a lot of delightful teasing touches down under, excellent HJ.   :thumbsup:

Negatives: shite English, bit old, not that physically attractive, not the greatest B2B.   :thumbsdown:

Would I return to Julia?
If I was desperate yes, but would go for the massage and HE, would not go for the B2B! 

Want to try style next, on the floor above, I read the girls are younger!