Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Quicky with Jacqueline ( AKA Natalie Hot & Sexy ) - Pontypridd  (Read 3046 times)

4 review(s) for Natalie Hot & Sexy (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Dubmaan

I had rather a tough day at work so rather than go straight home I thought I would pop in and see Jacqueline

External Link/Members Only

Comms - good, she replied to my texts quickly
Location - flats just outside Pontypridd town centre, not the best parking, but there is an NCP close by, but it closes at 7pm

On arrival I was greater to Jacqueline in a skimpy black number, I has only given her 30 mins notice but she looked fab. The photos were taken in her flat so you can see where she works from.

Jaqueline herself, is lovely, petite in all ways, very attractive, and quite giggly, but that was probably due to me trying to create conversation and her English being limited.

On to the meet, I opted for a quick BJ as I didn't have much time, she asked me to strip and lie on the bed, she got right too it, nice grip and plenty of spit ;) these was no rushing just a nice all round BJ, I came in her mouth and she took it all, but didn't swallow (I was made aware of this prior to meeting)

Would I visit her again, yes because she was so cute, I have already booked a 3 some with her and Alice for Friday.

Offline mr big

How far from ponty train station is she

Dubmaan

About 5 - 10 mins, depending on which route you take. It's not that far.

Offline foreverhung

I tell thee what, Ponty is becoming the place to be
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mr big

Asian Hunter

On to the meet, I opted for a quick BJ as I didn't have much time, she asked me to strip and lie on the bed, she got right too it, nice grip and plenty of spit ;) these was no rushing just a nice all round BJ, I came in her mouth and she took it all, but didn't swallow (I was made aware of this prior to meeting)

Would I visit her again, yes because she was so cute, I have already booked a 3 some with her and Alice for Friday.

Nice one Dubmaan  :thumbsup:

Good to hear she does CIM. How much was it for a quick BJ? Is Jacqueline a permanent fixture at this place or do the girls rotate on a weekly or fortnightly basis?

Hope the 3some goes well for you  :thumbsup: will look forward to reading that review  ;)

Dubmaan

Is that walking or by car

walking

It was £50 for 15 mins and she is a permanent feature :)

I will let you know how the 3 some goes!!!

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is the same girl but changed name to Natalie and is now on AW. :drinks:

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

How did the threesome go???? :cool:

CrazyDaniel

Still waiting on this reviev mate

Offline wonky

i'm not gonna leave a review cos i'm not 100% if it was technical issues but following Omellors review of Jacqueline/Natalie & Alice I thought i'd give it a go.

Texted. asking if she was free in the afternoon.
Got told 10pm..
replied saying thats too late.. maybe next time.
Told 2pm.
Replied saying ok.. are you in Pontypridd... 
No reply.
Txted 1:30... I havent an address
Response with a postcode.. Pontprennau postcode..
replied saying I couldnt get there before 2:10 (was in ponty) was this ok...
no reply..
get to postcode at 2:07... no response to calls. text.. no response
txt again saying i've been waiting 20min i'm off
at 2:43.. get postcode again..

now.. i'm not 100% sure if texts were working properly. I did test my texts with others and got instant replies but the way the postcode texts came through randomly was odd.. as if they were sent replying to my earlier texts...... admittedly it ballsed up my day and my balls are still full but it didn't seem malicious... i'll try again because location-wise it's perfect :) and i'd love to replicate Omellors punt :)

Asian Hunter

I've tried several times over the past few weeks to arrange a meeting with this girl via text using my punting number, but to no reply. So tried my own number this time to see if she would answer, and got a response. Time agreed and postcode given.

Will write up a review. A heads up, will be a neutral rating. She will be Cardiff based from now on but doesn't know how long she will be staying for.