Author Topic: Skye Dupree , Glasgow ( Tour )  (Read 2073 times)


15 review(s) for Skyedupree (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for Miss Skyedupree (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

mavgoose

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Despite being on a mini hiatus from punting due to work commitments , I managed to see Skye yesterday.
I had booked her for her previous visit but I had to cancel on her. So , when she could see me at a time that suited , I had to see her again.
Her usual apartment was fully booked , so she had to find another at short notice and although not as high end as her west end premises , is perfectly fit for purpose.

Skye is one of the sexiest girls I've met. Always immaculately presented and always kind with her time. I often shy away from touring girls as I fear they may be maximising their time here and rushing you out. This is never the case with Skye.

Always in heels and lingerie , and possibly one of the best kissers I've met. Her profile is honest , the pictures are accurate and the services are as stated on her profile.

Her OWO is very , very good and her skin is so smooth and smells gorgeous. Did I say how sexy this girl is ?

The current Glasgow scene is poor , we all know that. Only a few girls are a safe bet. Well , for this week the number is +1.
Have a read of her recent reviews in Manchester for a good idea of what you'll get. !

Positives

Sexy as fck
Unrushed
Proper Gfe
Sublime OWO
Sexy as fck
Clean and fresh

Negatives

Not here enough

Mav
 :hi:

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 10:23:21 am by mavgoose »

Offline Oscar13

Great Review thanks Mav. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Always admired Skye from afar.  You've put me in the mood.  So so tempted. :yahoo: :yahoo: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
Take it she's  sexy as fuck mav!  :D :D ...seen on AW she would be here and thought about it...Maybe next time :drinks:

mavgoose

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Take it she's  sexy as fuck mav!  :D :D ...seen on AW she would be here and thought about it...Maybe next time :drinks:

She's here all week clatty.

Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96

Offline guns

Nice review Mav  :thumbsup:
Honestly one of the sexiest girls i've met too .

Offline looking777

I saw her last time she was in Aberdeen and been hoping to see her back ever since.  Probably one of my favourite punts ever.  Lots of fun to chat with and very sexy. 

bigbell

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
good review, mav

seems she ticked all the boxes

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,173
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18

Offline emptymybaws

the services are as stated on her profile.

Bar the OWO did you cover all services offered or have sex even ? its quite common no sex punts I suppose  :)

mavgoose

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Empty.
Not common for me to have a no sex visit.

Yes , we had multiple positions. All my favorites.
Protected of course. She was happy for me to request more OWO after missionary , and use a second condom for doggy.

Any more questions.....

Mav
 :hi:

JustHilts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi Empty.
Not common for me to have a no sex visit.

Yes , we had multiple positions. All my favorites.
Protected of course. She was happy for me to request more OWO after missionary , and use a second condom for doggy.

Any more questions.....

Mav
 :hi:

I'm sure emptybaws meant to ask; How many sugars does she take in her tea?  :D

Offline emptymybaws

Hi Empty.
Not common for me to have a no sex visit.

Yes , we had multiple positions. All my favorites.
Protected of course. She was happy for me to request more OWO after missionary , and use a second condom for doggy.

Any more questions.....

Mav
 :hi:

Glad you enjoyed, I hope you kissed her before the OWO  :D

Offline emptymybaws

I'm sure emptybaws meant to ask; How many sugars does she take in her tea?  :D

UKPunting is a free, independent and not-for-profit paid SEX buyer site.

that says SEX JustHilts not TEA  ;)

Offline tazman1002001

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4,403
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Not seen her in a while but she sure as hell is sexy as fuck..... It's put me back in the mood again
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: