Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JJ - Busty Thai masseuse - Westcliff on Sea / Southend on Sea - Essex  (Read 4177 times)

TerryCause

Just joined, so I'm adding a few experiences from a while ago. This was my first Thai massage punt to be honest, and I'm always looking for another good one if anyone has any suggestion. I'm based around Southend, but get into London a lot.

JJ is a curvy young Thai masseuse who operates out of Bangkok Thai and Spa Massage in Westcliff on Sea. I am not sure what their policies are, but I know that you pay for the time to the house (for the massage) and "extras" go to the girl I think. I paid for an hour's massage, not really knowing what else they did. I had a pretty good idea. JJ did a pretty good massage (nothing amazing, but thorough) and then asked if I was looking for "anything else". I'd paid £40 for a massage and we discussed that she'd a HJ for another £40, which I thought a little too expensive, and I didn't quite have that. I got up and gave her what I'd got in my trousers, which amounted to about £30 something including the change. She agreed and took her top off. Great boobs which she let me play with whilst she rubbed the old chap!

I suggested that it would fit nicely between her boobs and she actually agreed, so we finished up doing this. So all in all I had a great time, but my advice would be to haggle down the HE...

External Link/Members Only

Plastic Poonter

benjyraj

Been here a few times and the massage have been ok to good. The best Thai massage is still the one in canewdon road near the station.

Anyway the girls here are ok looking. JJ Is the boss i think according to another girl or old women I should say. She’s there with JJ all the time. The old women is good at massage but I’ve never done anything else as I know I would get excited by a Old wrinkly women touching me.

jj is a chubby 30 -40 nice chatty girl. Nice figure. HE is ok her.

When this place first opened they had a absolute stunner Thai girl with thick black glasses. She is quite tall about late 20’s to early 30’s. Just saw her the once when they first opened. Never got her name. And never seen her back. She is stunning and I would love to see her again.  The other girls say they don’t know who I mean but they do it’s just they don’t want to say incase I go there instead. I know she does not work in the other local Thai or Chinese massage as I go to all of them every week. Anyone know who I mean and where I can see her please ?

James999

Just joined, so I'm adding a few experiences from a while ago. This was my first Thai massage punt to be honest, and I'm always looking for another good one if anyone has any suggestion. I'm based around Southend, but get into London a lot.

JJ is a curvy young Thai masseuse who operates out of Bangkok Thai and Spa Massage in Westcliff on Sea. I am not sure what their policies are, but I know that you pay for the time to the house (for the massage) and "extras" go to the girl I think. I paid for an hour's massage, not really knowing what else they did. I had a pretty good idea. JJ did a pretty good massage (nothing amazing, but thorough) and then asked if I was looking for "anything else". I'd paid £40 for a massage and we discussed that she'd a HJ for another £40, which I thought a little too expensive, and I didn't quite have that. I got up and gave her what I'd got in my trousers, which amounted to about £30 something including the change. She agreed and took her top off. Great boobs which she let me play with whilst she rubbed the old chap!

I suggested that it would fit nicely between her boobs and she actually agreed, so we finished up doing this. So all in all I had a great time, but my advice would be to haggle down the HE...

External Link/Members Only

Someone called Kattie says the place doesn't offer extra's but there's another thread about the place that indicates it does
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126130.0
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 08:30:50 pm by James999 »