Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Bella - South Quay E14  (Read 7489 times)

14 review(s) for FIT HOT BUM (9 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline AirForce1

Brazilian Bella - External Link/Members Only

Logistics - text and calls, booked 2 hrs in advance, meet started on time

Location - 3 min walk from South quay, modern flat with good size room.

Looks - very attractive girl with the biggest ass I've got my hands on, 9/10 for me

Services - £100 for 45min, FK, OWO, Penetration (Protected), Massage

The punt - i was more than pleased when bella opened the door, she was stunning and had a huge ass that's not for the fainthearted. We made our way to the bedroom and got the money sorted. I couldn't keep my hands off that ass and gave her a good spanking, she grinded on me while I played with her nice sized tits. FK was good but not that deep. Her OWO technique was nice and sloppy. Then was the highly anticipated doggy, I pounded away for 10min or so while spanking and making her ass clap, the view was too much then I let off my first load. She cleaned me up then went for a massage, she's not much of a conversationalist and it's work only for her. After I was back to spanking and playing with her ass, I think the surgeon should of went a size down, her ass would be better if it was more refined IMO. OWO was good then some mish with legs on shoulder, cowgirl then back to doggy till I finished. Took a shower, kissed goodbye and was out with a few mins to spare.

Pros - solid 9/10
Overall good service

Cons - not very engaging
Rates are steep

Would I visit again? Maybe, but I think a more proportionate ass is more fun to fuck

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Not indexing yet - is this right AW number?  The name is FIT HOT BUM and the pic is different - who did you see?

Offline AirForce1

Not indexing yet - is this right AW number?  The name is FIT HOT BUM and the pic is different - who did you see?

This is her other profile, it's the same girl. The other link is down

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's been reviewed by myself and punther her reviews will show up when it's been indexed

Offline tantric talents

Good entry for ass of the year? Phew!

When I tried to put that profile into my HL, noticed it was already there.
My notes read Anita, Portuguese, age 19, £140 ph
Southwark
Plus a different phone number.
Profile switch by the look of it.  :hi:

Good entry for ass of the year? Phew!

When I tried to put that profile into my HL, noticed it was already there.
My notes read Anita, Portuguese, age 19, £140 ph
Southwark
Plus a different phone number.
Profile switch by the look of it.  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=10621

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111050.0

Yup they all move on and Sergei remains ...

Not a sergei more likely Pablo

Offline AirForce1

I'm trying to pick out my next latina punt, any recommendations BM?, your well versed with the south American broads :hi:

I'm trying to pick out my next latina punt, any recommendations BM?, your well versed with the south American broads :hi:

It's hard as they move around so often its hard to know who's where untill next week. But then it's not like I will be much help as i'm flying to portugal tomorrow.
What are you looking for and price you willing to pay ?

Offline AirForce1

Safe journeys bro :drinks: my ceiling is 120 preferably young with a natural ass

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Safe journeys bro :drinks: my ceiling is 120 preferably young with a natural ass

Did you think her ass was a bit much for you? I enjoyed it in doggy and Prone bone....in fact I think I enjoyed it in every position.

Out of curiosity is there a celebrity who you think has the perfect sized ass?

Offline king tarzan

0 reviews
Profile nearly 3 years old

Obviously same profile being used completely untrustworthy
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AirForce1

Did you think her ass was a bit much for you? I enjoyed it in doggy and Prone bone....in fact I think I enjoyed it in every position.

Out of curiosity is there a celebrity who you think has the perfect sized ass?

Her ass is really nice but is too big for her body and I would say the perfect ass is somewhere between J Lo and amber rose  :yahoo:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Her ass is really nice but is too big for her body and I would say the perfect ass is somewhere between J Lo and amber rose  :yahoo:

You have good taste Air Force 1, if I find any girls with such asses I'll be in contact

Offline AirForce1

You have good taste Air Force 1, if I find any girls with such asses I'll be in contact

Cheers GLM :D any recommendations are more than welcome!

Offline Gentlelovemaking

0 reviews
Profile nearly 3 years old

Obviously same profile being used completely untrustworthy

Just how it is with these Latina's, a maid who sets up a profile and changes the picture depending on which girl is in town.

If you are interested KIng Tarzan she does look like her pics and her ass is unreal (Kardashian league)

Offline king tarzan

Just how it is with these Latina's, a maid who sets up a profile and changes the picture depending on which girl is in town.

If you are interested KIng Tarzan she does look like her pics and her ass is unreal (Kardashian league)

I don't like kim Kardashian aries

Arse should be proportioned to body size
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I don't like kim Kardashian aries

In the Civvie world I prefer proportionate gym toned bodies but for a punt I like to go for something I wouldn't usually do which is why her big fake ass really appeals to me. She has a huge clit as well if that works for anyone.

Offline tantric talents

So a real life Barbie  wouldn't be attractive then ?

If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe!    :wacko:

Offline PapaSmurf

I love these cartoonish proportions. How would you rate her face? Is she cute, Breath taking, Girl next door?
Any women you could compare her too? Stacy Dash, Jenifer Hudson etc?

Edit: Nevermind, I scrolled up and saw B.Martins link. Salute brother. I need to see her NOW!  :thumbsup:

I love these cartoonish proportions. How would you rate her face? Is she cute, Breath taking, Girl next door?
Any women you could compare her too? Stacy Dash, Jenifer Hudson etc?

Edit: Nevermind, I scrolled up and saw B.Martins link. Salute brother. I need to see her NOW!  :thumbsup:

She looks nothing like stacey dash or Jennifer hudson it's hard to compare her as they are fully black and this prossie is likely mixed latin in some way. She told me she was brazilian but to be fair I think she may be Portuguese of Cape Verde descent.

She's still attractive but not stunning IMO.

And it's Martian not martin

Offline tantric talents

She is still rather cute.
Link please?

This one was listed on Aw as Anita age 19!
Now she's latifa age 26!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's the same girl she has many profiles on AW, vivastreet & hallolondon possibly more sites

Op I take it she has improved her english as when myself and others saw her it was pretty much non existant. Those Rossetta stones cd rom must of been a god send for her  :D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 08:51:35 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline AirForce1

Op I take it she has improved her english as when myself and others saw her it was pretty much non existant. Those Rossetta stones cd rom must of been a god send for her  :D

Haha she's probably still on chapter 1 since it was mostly yes and no answers and "ok baby"  :lol:

Haha she's probably still on chapter 1 since it was mostly yes and no answers and "ok baby"  :lol:

Ok baby that along with that's extra baby the classic lines you get in a south american brothel in the UK  :lol:

Offline PapaSmurf

She looks nothing like stacey dash or Jennifer hudson it's hard to compare her as they are fully black and this prossie is likely mixed latin in some way. She told me she was brazilian but to be fair I think she may be Portuguese of Cape Verde descent.

She's still attractive but not stunning IMO.

And it's Martian not martin

Never said she looked like any of those girls. I was just asking for a comparison before I found scrolled up and found your post, hence the "Edit:Nevermind.." at the bottom. Probably should have just deleted the question tbh my bad.

I think in her one of her profiles she said she's like half Arabic or something. Hence the interesting mix. I'm happy with what I've seen so far. Nice affordable Kardashian looking booty. Most women with her proportions charge double. Another local punt too. 

Honestly that kinda suits me fine. If they can't banter they get straight down to business. I know a bit of Portuguese too anyway, so it might take some of the awkwardness out.

Offline AirForce1

I think in her one of her profiles she said she's like half Arabic or something. Hence the interesting mix. I'm happy with what I've seen so far. Nice affordable Kardashian looking booty. Most women with her proportions charge double. Another local punt too.

She's your standard latina, the whole Arab thing is just to bring in extra punters. I still think her rates are expensive at 150ph and I personally wouldn't spend that much.

She's your standard latina, the whole Arab thing is just to bring in extra punters. I still think her rates are expensive at 150ph and I personally wouldn't spend that much.

When I saw her last she was 130 now it's 150, I've spent 150 in a brothel before but for that amount i always want VIP treatment which is OWO,Anal,Cim. So to any punters wanting to visit her ask her by text or get her maid to confirm things for you before you hand over the money.

Offline AirForce1

When I saw her last she was 130 now it's 150, I've spent 150 in a brothel before but for that amount i always want VIP treatment which is OWO,Anal,Cim. So to any punters wanting to visit her ask her by text or get her maid to confirm things for you before you hand over the money.

For that amount of money I expect those services too, the last thing you want to hear is "sí, es estra baby" after handing over the money.

Offline PapaSmurf

I'm a 30 minute guy.  :cool:  £80 is well within my price range.

Unlike Arab Kardasian. Same body £120 for 30 minutes!!!
External Link/Members Only

Another mad one, I nearly TOFTT with this one.
Ivy Grace BBW (She aint even Kardashian level) £140 for 15 minutes!!!  :thumbsdown:
External Link/Members Only

Offline PapaSmurf

Sorry to hijack this review with a tag along. I'll try and get round to doing a full review, but a quick punt summery.

Cons: Comms stagnated, but the maid/Manager working the phone made an effort to get back to me on a different phone. Some women just leave you hanging so I appreciated.
Language barrier with the WG. Alot of communication was physical. Even moving my legs and arms in positions that were more desirable for her.

Pros Another terrific Brazilian punt. OWO. Bit of kissing. There Brazilian women seem super passionate.  I can certainly say I've ticked my Kardashian fantasy off my list.

Fyi I believe she said she's leaving the country pretty soon so catch her while you can.