Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Exquisite - Shepherds Bush MILF/GFE  (Read 729 times)

10 review(s) for MELISSA EXQUISITE (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ed R

External Link/Members Only

£150 per hour, quite a steep price.

Comms: Quick and easy.

Venue: Flat in house right by a bus stop, main road. All of the bus queue (who had previously been glued to their phones) looked over at me languidly as I waited outside the door.

Looks: Melissa is exactly that, exquisite. Maybe she's not to everyone's taste, but for me she has the sweetest face and smile. Her front page pics don't show her well, but the ones attached
are spot on, look at that lovely smile (and great arse!).

Body: Melissa looks a bit younger than she is - she's in her thirties - but has had a rather overdone boob job - too big for me, they look a bit ridiculous. The rest of her is beautifully curvy, slightly thick the way I like 'em, and with a gorgeous bottom you can sink your face into.

The meet: After a hug and a kiss - yes, DFK with tongues - I showered and then we were on the bed in a tangle of limbs, boobs and bums. Melissa doesn't play punts by the book, but improvises as she goes along, which makes the whole thing fresh. But like an inexperienced girlfriend she's a bit quick to get to the full sex, I felt a little rushed. For oral she put no a condom with her lips - very nice but I prefer OWO (her profile doesn't specify) and after quite a short BJ she wanted to climb on top. I slowed things down a bit by suggesting 69, and got to feast on her tidy pussy while luxuriating in the cheeks of her generous arse. She started to appear to warm up at this point - very GF - was it playacting? We'll see.

So then we fucked in various ways, doggy of course was amazing, finally I came in spoons while stroking her clit. At this point something unusual happened. In between rounds she lay flat on her back, letting me frig her while she grew more wet and responsive. Then she decided that she really wanted to come, so she gently pushed my hand away and started to wank herself. We were sharing the occasional kiss at first but as she went on masturbating she paid me less and less attention and concentrated on herself.

This was decidely unusual for most punts, and could have been off-putting, but luckily I found it a total turn-on, as I was able to lie next to and look over a beautiful woman while she brought herself off. I got rock hard again pretty quick and started to wank in time with her: as she came I sprayed spunk over her stomach and she finally turned to me for a snog.

Time was up that this point so I had to hit the shower; a fun punt, but in the end a neutral: no OWO, slightly hurried and rather pricey. Don't let it stop you trying tho.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Venue: Flat in house right by a bus stop, main road. All of the bus queue (who had previously been glued to their phones) looked over at me languidly as I waited outside the door.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I did mention this as an issue on another review, but the reviewer did not see it as such.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac