Author Topic: Antonia Lovely - Glasgow Duke St  (Read 4647 times)


26 review(s) for Antonia Lovely (21 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
55 review(s) for Antonia Lovely GFE (46 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jamesie007

Saw Antonia pictures and thought she was fit as fuck.
Albeit she was Romanian I thought I would chance it as she had an amazing looking  body
Really nice pics and her communications were superb.

Based just off Duke Street Glasgow.  Safe and discrete.
Went to her flat and when I saw her was really pleased as she was a good looking girl and dressed exactly they way I wanted.  Since she had the pictures taken she has put on a wee bit of weight and now has a wee belly but still has an awesome arse.

Her room was nice and clean with a big bed and leather couch.  Television in the corner with porn playing on it.

Offered a shower with Fresh towel and toiletries to use.
A wee drink of water  and down to business.
Perfect girl freind on the first visit   Amazing OWO, and she was really into it
It was a  great experience and I decided that I would return.

Second visit was a bit different 😡
Still lovely looking and fit as fuck.
Still good service but kept going in she was tired as she was so busy.
I'm not wanting to hear that shite when giving it my best moves FFS.
All you guys in Glasgow are wearing me out I'm so tired.
Shut the F**k up please.  Then getting shown all the extravagant purchases she has made like £400 trainers.  Now I don't have a problem with all that in any way , but I book time as ME time so all the moaning about being tired whsilst doing the business really pissed me off.

If she didn't moan I would probably go back and see her a lot.
Maybe she is feeling refreshed now but for fuck sake shut up.

She would be a good visit and highly recommended, if you don't have to listen to that every 2nd position.   oK rant over

hardtoplease

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
All good Jamesie, thanks for the warning dude  :thumbsup:

But FFS, where's the LINK  :dash: so we know who the feck you're talking about!


Offline Jamesie007

Saw Antonia pictures and thought she was fit as fuck.
Albeit she was Romanian I thought I would chance it as she had an amazing looking  body
Really nice pics and her communications were superb.

Based just off Duke Street Glasgow.  Safe and discrete.
Went to her flat and when I saw her was really pleased as she was a good looking girl and dressed exactly they way I wanted.  Since she had the pictures taken she has put on a wee bit of weight and now has a wee belly but still has an awesome arse.

Her room was nice and clean with a big bed and leather couch.  Television in the corner with porn playing on it.

Offered a shower with Fresh towel and toiletries to use.
A wee drink of water  and down to business.
Perfect girl freind on the first visit   Amazing OWO, and she was really into it
It was a  great experience and I decided that I would return.

Second visit was a bit different 😡
Still lovely looking and fit as fuck.
Still good service but kept going in she was tired as she was so busy.
I'm not wanting to hear that shite when giving it my best moves FFS.
All you guys in Glasgow are wearing me out I'm so tired.
Shut the F**k up please.  Then getting shown all the extravagant purchases she has made like £400 trainers.  Now I don't have a problem with all that in any way , but I book time as ME time so all the moaning about being tired whsilst doing the business really pissed me off.

If she didn't moan I would probably go back and see her a lot.
Maybe she is feeling refreshed now but for fuck sake shut up.

She would be a good visit and highly recommended, if you don't have to listen to that every 2nd position.   oK rant over
  External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only -



Offline rowdee1

These photos are very tempting, and she is pretty girl, but don't be expecting her to have a body like this if you do go, she's a lot bigger now.

Rowdee

Offline guns

Good review . cheers   :thumbsup:
Wee bit of proof that not all Romanians are untrustworthy . I'm going to have to get round to visiting this girl at some point . Been looking at her profile for ages now . I do like the look of her .

Offline DickDiver

Good review . cheers   :thumbsup:
Wee bit of proof that not all Romanians are untrustworthy . I'm going to have to get round to visiting this girl at some point . Been looking at her profile for ages now . I do like the look of her .

See, I pick up something completely different from that review - she's fatter than she claims and she moans like fuck. Horses for courses.

mavgoose

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not for me. Tempting as she is attractive ( even a bit extra weight wouldn't bother me ).
I just hate not knowing if you'll get a great visit or an average visit.

Offline rowdee1

See, I pick up something completely different from that review - she's fatter than she claims and she moans like fuck. Horses for courses.

Having seen her. This was closer to my experience. Not so much moaning, but definitely an attitude.

Rowdee

Offline Jamesie007

Having seen her. This was closer to my experience. Not so much moaning, but definitely an attitude.

Rowdee
Don't knew why she's like that as at first she was really good. But when you see the amount of designer stuff she buys it's unbelievable  she did tell me that one of her clients was outside kicking off once as she couldn't see him, then another's partner found the phone and called threatening her.  A bit stupid in my eyes, as she did text me a week after visiting her asking how I was.  Not the done thing so I am giving a wide berth.  Whilst she has put on a bit of weight she isn't really a porker but a bit chubby.   May be worth a give it a bash as she could be good again.  Your call.

mavgoose

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Texting you touting for business !###?#?#???

That's the biggest no no in my book. Any (very slim) chance of me booking has evaporated.

Offline Jamesie007

Texting you touting for business !###?#?#???

That's the biggest no no in my book. Any (very slim) chance of me booking has evaporated.
I know mate.  Better letting guys know what the script is as using the forum in this way potentially makes life easier for all of us.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,763
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
I know mate.  Better letting guys know what the script is as using the forum in this way potentially makes life easier for all of us.

That's what it should be all about. :thumbsup:

Online seeker

A wg should NEVER EVER  text or phone out of the blue . :bomb: :bomb:
Thanks for sharing this  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:06:07 pm by seeker »

StikiWiki

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Bloody Hell, this has got me going now.  :D :D :D :D :D Nothing to do with Antonia as I haven't seen her, but possibly won't now. Going through my hotlist at the moment crossing off the ones I have seen and rub my nose in all their designer gear and how busy they are. I really don't give a flying fuck !!!! I just want to feel that my hard earned cash is respectfully and gratefully received and I am rewarded and not taken for granted. These girls make a fuckin fortune, albeit short-lived, but a fortune all the same. I am always courteous, clean and pleasant with them. And always say Thankyou  :D :D :D :D :D :D. The least they can do is make the effort to make you feel important. Fuck, rant over !!!!   :D :D :D :D :D. Oh Yeah another thing, really fucks me off when they put in their feedback how fuckin handsome a punter is and I get fuck all !!!!! That makes you feel good as well FFS  :D :D :D :D :D. Fuck, Think I am turning into a male chauvinist pig. I need to go and fuckin lie down  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. Any recommendations for a good down to earth shag in Glasgow, she may need to be blind to realise I am fuckin well handsome  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Courtney

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,173
  • Likes: 15
  •  
  • Reviews: 18
really fucks me off when they put in their feedback how fuckin handsome a punter is and I get fuck all !!!!!

....roughly translated what that means is "I didn't have to do much, you were easy money, please come back".  :D


StikiWiki

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
....roughly translated what that means is "I didn't have to do much, you were easy money, please come back".  :D

So fuckin right there mate, so easy to be ruled by your cock when you got a nice pussy on offer FFS !!!!!

Offline auldie63

Oh Yeah another thing, really fucks me off when they put in their feedback how fuckin handsome a punter is and I get fuck all !!!!! That makes you feel good as well FFS  :D :D :D :D :D. Fuck, Think I am turning into a male chauvinist pig. I need to go and fuckin lie down  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. Any recommendations for a good down to earth shag in Glasgow, she may need to be blind to realise I am fuckin well handsome  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Surprised you go to WGs, would have thought your love affair with your mirror would have kept you too involved. :hi: :cool: :dance: :sarcastic:

StikiWiki

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Surprised you go to WGs, would have thought your love affair with your mirror would have kept you too involved. :hi: :cool: :dance: :sarcastic:

That fuckin cracked years ago Auldie63,  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Bastid thing !!!!!!! And, the girls have to shag you once you paid  :D :D :D :D :D, don't they ????

tofttleader

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Not for me. Tempting as she is attractive ( even a bit extra weight wouldn't bother me ).
I just hate not knowing if you'll get a great visit or an average visit.

you'll get a great visit, her price is now back up to £70 for a half hour(cim included, I pressume) and that new picture of her with long hair and fringe is plausible