Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bellen  (Read 2438 times)

1 review(s) for Bellen (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Jen_s (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bobdavid

Let me start this story (review) with the sad ending ... it looks like Bellen has now disappeared from AW... so while I'm giving the link to her profile below, for me, the link is no longer working :-(

External Link/Members Only

Now I'll jump back to Sunday evening ... I'd booked Bellen and another girl, Jen_S (External Link/Members Only), for an FFM threesome. I found Bellen at the last minute, 2 hours before Jen was to arrive, and booked her. The photos on her profile looked good - but there were no face photos, all being blurred out in that awful way where they're actually kinda offputting.

As the appointment time approached, a text came through from Jen ... "I'm really sorry but ... blah blah blah". Purse stolen, off to police station, yada yada. Aarrgghh.

The appointment time came and I got a text from Bellen... "the hotel say there's nobody in your room?" ... we then spent 20 minutes trying to find each other - the hotel was huge. As I had a Skype business call set for an hour after the appointment I was getting to the point where I was just going to give up... but then I saw her, just on the street outside the hotel... "Bellen?" .. it was her. And she looked stunning. All my fears about her photos were allayed - she was absolutely gorgeous.

We went up to the room (which was a long, windy walk through many tiny corridors - it seems to be my luck of late to book hotels with the most complicated layouts possible). Standing in the hallway, we kissed for ages - Bellen's tongue is possibly the longest I've encountered. We played tonsil tennis for some good time before I started to slowly undress her.

Well, nobody likes to read this part of the story (this isn't Mills and Boon or Sixty Shades of Pink) so let me summarise:-

French Kissing: 10/10 (best ever)
BBBJ: 10/10 (awesome)
Reverse Oral: 10/10 (perfect - no funny tastes, perfectly smooth, willing - and she's a great "finisher")
Sex: 10/10 (she really got into this, was totally sexed up, etc)
Appearance: 10/10
Body: 9.5/10
Communication: 9.5/10

We definitely "clicked"... she told me that she'd only been doing this for a short time, only doing very occasional bookings.

The annoying thing at the end of the appointment..? She actually seemed willing to stay longer, we lay together at the end and, even though I would've loved for her to stay longer, I had to ask if we could get ready - because I had my Skype call in 10 mins ...

I promised her that I'd book again, she was really happy with that... and a couple of days later her profile disappeared  :(

Offline Steve2

Glad you enjoyed so much. I hope you saved her phone number :)

Offline bobdavid

I have :-) ... actually, I'll drop her a text to see whether she's quit - thanks Steve, I hadn't thought of that :)

Of course, if a boyfriend has made her quit....................... well, the number might not exist any more - or he might not be happy about her getting texts.......... I'll see :)

Offline King Nuts

I have :-) ... actually, I'll drop her a text to see whether she's quit - thanks Steve, I hadn't thought of that :)

Of course, if a boyfriend has made her quit....................... well, the number might not exist any more - or he might not be happy about her getting texts.......... I'll see :)

Maybe Bellen has met the perfect Bellend.

Offline loner

awww man she sounds super awesome!!!

Amz_serv

I'd booked Bellen and another girl, Jen_S (External Link/Members Only), for an FFM threesome.

Newbie here :hi:
Ever see Jen_s since then? (or anyone else for that fact) i'm considering her as my first. completely nervous as to who to decide on.

I'd appreciate any advice aswell

ramrodronnie

Newbie here :hi:
Ever see Jen_s since then? (or anyone else for that fact) i'm considering her as my first. completely nervous as to who to decide on.

I'd appreciate any advice aswell

+1 Amz_serv

ramrodronnie

Glad you enjoyed so much. I hope you saved her phone number :)

She sounds really nice Steve2. I would also be interested in having any contact details on her too mate. Phone number. If she has started working again? If she has any profile from wherever would be even better if there's on e available? Would be much appreciated Steve2  :hi: