Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YukiPreston - Preston  (Read 999 times)

1 review(s) for yukipreston (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only
£100 One hour

This girl was the latest of a number of single chinese girls rotating through a city centre flat in Preston. She's been here a week and today was her last day: she heads back to London by train tonight. The girls have been appearing on a weekly basis for the last 2-3 months, another will almost certainly appear tomorrow. Her AW profile has already been taken down.

Comms - good. I phoned her, she replied immediately and agreed a booking in an hours time. Immediate text reply confirming address.

Location - bloody awful. Preston city centre tower block near the town hall. In a pedestrian zone so no parking (pissing down with rain.) Took six attempts to release the front security door. Flat was on the tenth floor and the only lift was broken, so had to climb the stairs and avoid the dried pools of urine and vomit. I was shagged out by the time I got to the top. Starting to think I'm too old for this game.

The girl - as anticipated elsewhere, B&S. Definitely not the girl in the photos, but reasonably presentable. After climbing ten flights of stairs there was no way I was going to walk. As Mao almost said "All chinks look black in the dark"
She was reasonably good looking, with that almond-shaped angular look that some northern Chinese have. Is it Korean ancestry somewhere? Just over five feet, lightly built, with a jelly belly from a past pregnancy. A bloody awful groin tattoo attempted to disguise a c-section scar. What - to my inexpert eyes - looked like gang branding tattoos on inside and outside of left wrist (I'm prepared to be proved wrong on this). She opened the door wearing a black PVC dress.

The meet - I arrived around 15 minutes late due to traffic and having to climb the stairs. She led me to the bedroom, took the money, stashed it elsewhere and then came back. Took tissues and condom out of her bag and laid them on the bed (Aha! So FS IS available). We both stripped off, and she then proceeded to rub herself down with wet wipes. Bad sign. I laid on the bed facedown and she gave me a fairly inexpert back massage using baby oil, interspersed with bollock twitchings. While this was going on I was aware of a strong steroidal whiff on her: I could smell her last punter on her skin. Lovely.
Anyway, I was still bolloxed from the climb, so just relaxed and let her get on with the massage. After 15 minutes I got bored and rolled over. She looked pleased to have to stop working, deftly rubbered me with her lips and proceeded with a few minutes of OW until she got bored. Then followed some pretty lame sex both doggy and mish. Partly my fault - I was knackered, had lost interest and couldn't get a proper hard on. So we agreed she'd finish me off with a handjob. This took ages, and I had a fairly explosive ejaculation - but she seemed to be surprised by the amount of cum so stopped tugging, meaning the orgasm didn't complete. She than ran off to wash her hands.
I thought "bugger this" and got dressed, she came back part dressed. I checked the time and saw I still had ten minutes to go, but the doorbell rang. She checked the peephole, checked her phone and dragged me to the bathroom to hide while she let a tall bearded taliban-looking type into the bedroom. She then sneaked me out. How did he get into the flat block?
I presume Mr Mullah was her next punter, though it could have been the official flat resident come to collect the rent (as far as I can tell its a council block).
One thing of interest, I asked how business had been, and she said "fucking awful". Got the impression there had been few punters and she'd be glad to be back in London.

Next week there will be a new Chinese girl on AW working from the same flat. If she's anywhere near the same standard, avoid
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 08:34:59 pm by scutty brown »

Offline cueball

Offline scutty brown

Profile gone already scutty

Profiles gone, yet the photo is there in the thread header. How did you manage that?!!!

Offline frankc

Sounds like a shitter that mate, Im partial to the odd Chinese myself.....thanks for the heads up.. :thumbsup:

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 10:39:01 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Sorry you had a shitter mate, as I posted on the other thread she looked TGTBT but credit to you for having the balls to book her then review

Offline Scotpunter

Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Laid_back_bloke

398812 seems to have re-surfaced in Blackpool

Offline datwabbit

Thanks for the review. I visit NW quit often so looking for options. Will take on board your review.

Offline scutty brown

398812 seems to have re-surfaced in Blackpool
Was in Ayr yesterday. That profile was the Chinese one of the Yumi/Ayumi/Miyumi B&S scam, now with a different girl. Last time they had a girl in Blackpool the address was very close to White Cottage...