Author Topic: Amazing Anna... was just amazing in st annes  (Read 1237 times)


8 review(s) for AMAZING ANNA XX (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lalalaveets

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 224
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 8
This is my first review. So please excuse me if it's not long enough.

Saw amazing Anna a few weeks ago. I was passing by her area and had to take a chance to meet her. I called to arrange and she gave me details, and got her flat number when I was outside.

Arriving at her flat I was pleasently surprised. She was wearing a full body stockings as requested and her ass was an amazing site to follow into the bedroom. She is indeed 6ft tall, and a totally gorgeous mature woman imo. 

I showed her a a few porn pictures of the positions I wanted and she was able to satisfy perfectly. There was no need for lube as I think there was a mutual attraction. Her moans were a real turn on. She is very effeminate and sweet, which I love in a woman.

Overall it was an amazing punt, and I think I'll probably be back at that price (£60 for 30 mins). She is an older lady, but very good looking for age.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cueball

Cheers for the review op

She sounds like she delivers a consistent performance does this lass  :thumbsup:

Offline chrishornx

Cheers for the review op

She sounds like she delivers a consistent performance does this lass  :thumbsup:

yep she does a great service and also loves receiving Dom

marlboro20

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yep... very classy lady... I'd say posh totty.
And I just love tall blondes!