Author Topic: London Street - Camellia  (Read 3210 times)

Offline ruggedscot

So at a loose end and after seeing London Street feature in Trainspotting 2 I figured time to revisit an old haunt. Lots of memories of this place over the years, was always good craic and could enjoy the atmosphere, yes over the past few years or so it was a bit so so hit and miss. Well tonight it was back on form, LSS of old the good old days.

Popped in about seven and paid my dues at the door and had a shower and sauna and relaxed a bit. Lounge for some coffee and a look at the girls on, the guy on the desk run through the names and when I found out the name of the blonde I took note. Now its a bit of a if your not fast kida place and can be so easy to miss the girl you want if someone get in there before you, so when more guys arrived I asked to book the blonde, a stunning polish girl by the name of Camellia.

Down those steps to the basement for the room, small talk and watching those legs was bliss. Into the room and we had a cuddle before the kissing started, Really good feathery teasing kisses, nibbles tongues and lots of hugging. The feel of her skin brushing against my stiffening member was a tease. Her hand sought it out and playfully teased it.

Onto the bed and naked now, kissing and fondling. my fingers found her pussy and explored, none of this pulling away lark but was encouraged. A condom was put on and then it was some 69 for a bit. She was really good as the condom was almost as if it wasn't on. the teasing and licking was sublime, over my nuts and all around dribbling and licking. what a great tease indeed. I was hard and next thing I found her positioning herself and then dropping down on to my cock and then bouncing up and down with slow and fast moves. bliss indeed. one of the tightest pussies ive had the pleasure of penetrating. Positions came and went cow girl reverse cowgirl doggy and missionary, looking at Camellia and seeing my cock buried in her was pretty arousing to say the least. Pillow under her ass and then a slow ploughing, what a star.

I really enjoyed the session and ended up with a really nice pool of cum on her stomach. To which she laughed and asked if I had been saving it up lol.

Offline Captain Kirk

How old would you say she is roughly?  Slim? Tall? Long/short hair?

Offline Squire Haggard

How old would you say she is roughly?  Slim? Tall? Long/short hair?

+1

Offline ruggedscot

She is tall and long blonde hair....

middle twenties and nice polish accent - no issues with talking and prices were the standard fair - 25 for 45 mins and usual in the room - extras may be availiable for extra fees....

Offline Captain Kirk


Offline ruggedscot



Offline TKovac

Saw her in the lounge the other day, looked good and pretty sure was swaning around sans pants.  Was really tempted but had already been down the stairs and was spent.

Will probably stop by and have a session particularly if she is dirty enough to be pantless in the lounge.  Seems a bit unreliable though as missed both her shifts last week
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

cartman2k15

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Pretty sure this is the same girl I saw a few months ago on my last visit to LSS.

Would agree with what's been said above. Had a great time.

Offline foreverchanges

Saw her in the lounge the other day, looked good and pretty sure was swaning around sans pants.

Sans pants??....blimey its back to the glory days of Kerry, Carrie,Melanie etc :yahoo:

Offline willie loman

A lot of girls in London st, seem to forget their pants. They were actually talking about it when I was in the lounge, you hear some interesting chat if you hang about the lounge. As for Camilla , she looks a fine specimen, though haven't been with her.

Offline foreverchanges

There has always been a fine tradition of Polish girls at London Street.
The first one ( ie Kelly in 2005 ) was a contender for the best looking wg I ever saw.

hambo the jambo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I see Camilla has moved away from London st sauna,anyone no where she is working now.

Offline Captain Kirk

I see Camilla has moved away from London st sauna,anyone no where she is working now.
Oh! I was thinking of visiting her too.