Author Topic: No Guilt Massage Lisa  (Read 3090 times)

Offline switftjake

Just wondering if anyone has seen Lisa recently
External Link/Members Only

Wanted to know if the reverse massage allows massaging her boobs. And does she do any kissing. Appreciate it's a no guilt massage, but is that just regarding FS?

Offline Dante

I've massaged her quite a few times; she always lies on her front. Plenty of ass-grabbage, but I've never tried the front.

No kissing, no pleasuring her.

IUseMyLips

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've met her a couple of times and like Dante have taken advantage of the reverse massage, but she only lies on her front. She has got pretty clear boundaries, but if you use your loaf, they can be bent a little....

Offline Dante

I've met her a couple of times and like Dante have taken advantage of the reverse massage, but she only lies on her front. She has got pretty clear boundaries, but if you use your loaf, they can be bent a little....

How far did you bend them?