Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine - Danielle (West Kensington W14)  (Read 4080 times)

Offline Bob26

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Cost: £70/30 min

Location: 1 min walk from West Kensington tube station; basement flat, nice bedroom with en-suite.

Description: slim, petite, pretty, frizzy hair, winning smile and lovely, friendly disposition. Photos on HOD website are accurate.

Services received: FK, OWO, RO, Anal play on her, Fingering, sex in Cowgirl and Doggy, exhibitionism/voyeurism, HJ, CIM and Swallow.

Services declined: none.

Comments: great 30 minute punt with a real star. Very friendly, natural, confident and accommodating. She really got into it with some gusto and plenty of sound effects. I had a fabulous time and I will return.

Bob

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 05:34:26 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Sinz

Nice review, definitely one for the HL

Offline beanfarmer05

It's a shame she's leaving this week.

Offline Darwin17

Regarding exhibitionism/voyeurism, can you give us  a bit more details?  :hi:

Offline Bob26

Regarding exhibitionism/voyeurism, can you give us  a bit more details?  :hi:

She was playing with her pussy and finger fucking herself while I was watching and wanking and she was telling me what to do. She was really getting into it  :thumbsup:

Offline Bob26

When I said I would see her again she never mentioned that she was leaving....

Shame if she does.

Offline bestbefore

Is she leaving for good or just temporarily?

Offline boardyhell

i saw her recently ,was in a foul mood and decided that the best way was a good bj,despite her best attempts i decided to give up with about 5 minutes to go asi was too wound up
danielle seemed genuinely upset and persuaded me to allow to continue with the bj but to no success
genuinely a really nice woman

Type_O_Negative

She was playing with her pussy and finger fucking herself while I was watching and wanking and she was telling me what to do. She was really getting into it  :thumbsup:

It sounds like JOI - jerk off instructions. I have to admit it turns me on when girl tells me "wank your cock now! Harder! Harder! Shoot your load NOW!"  :crazy:

Offline boardyhell

wasn't really capable at the time ,however as you jogged my memory,i called vanessa 20 in sutton and she sucked me dry about an hour later
bigger than the photos but as someone else said "she knows her way around a cock"
she can suck a cock

Offline beanfarmer05

She's apparently going to Ireland to study, thinks she plans on coming back and working in her holidays so imagine she'll be back in the summer.

Offline king tarzan

Chaps I would like to ask is house of divine a upmarket incall facility?
Or like adultworks?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tonyleung

Or like adultworks?

It's like a mango market based on a booking diary with a schedule for daily muffin.

Offline drwho

I found Danielle a friendly girl but with reservations.

I read on here about her mixed race credentials and built her up in my head to something bigger than she turned out to be in reality: Like a lot of my punts it has to be said (though not so much from HOD)

Good enough but no repeat for me, so happy for HOD to replace her with someone else

Offline Bob26

Or like adultworks?

They have good quality incall facilities, near to tube stations, well organised, with a good selection of WGs. Photos are pretty accurate as are the individual WG services. Some of the WGs are very good.

I typically use for 30 or 45 minute short notice punts.

Offline king tarzan

They have good quality incall facilities, near to tube stations, well organised, with a good selection of WGs. Photos are pretty accurate as are the individual WG services. Some of the WGs are very good.

I typically use for 30 or 45 minute short notice punts.

Very interesting to know

Thanks

Offline MrDog

[Link added by admin]

Cost: £70/30 min

Location: 1 min walk from West Kensington tube station; basement flat, nice bedroom with en-suite.

Description: slim, petite, pretty, frizzy hair, winning smile and lovely, friendly disposition. Photos on HOD website are accurate.

Services received: FK, OWO, RO, Anal play on her, Fingering, sex in Cowgirl and Doggy, exhibitionism/voyeurism, HJ, CIM and Swallow.

Services declined: none.

Comments: great 30 minute punt with a real star. Very friendly, natural, confident and accommodating. She really got into it with some gusto and plenty of sound effects. I had a fabulous time and I will return.

Bob

Come off it Bob, 2 reviews on the same day on two HOD girls. :timeout:
I like HOD but they get enough business out there to not need to make up tout for business on here.
And this weekend three HOD reviews by punters with only one or two reviews on here and surprise surprise they are all reviews of HOD girls.
Or am I just being a tad too suspicious ?

vt

I like HOD but they get enough business out there to not need to make up tout for business on here.
And this weekend three HOD reviews by punters with only one or two reviews on here and surprise surprise they are all reviews of HOD girls.

Bob's your uncle!!  :D

Danielle is a very likeable, genuine girl. I found her slightly unusual exotic look very attractive and she gave her all every time I met her, so I hope she comes back again.  :thumbsup:

I doubt if HoD would post fakes on here. They're clearly not fans of the honesty on this site, I suggested recently to them that they should link the reviews here on their website...and got banned from their Twitter for my trouble!  :wackogirl:

Offline Bob26

Yes MrDog, you are being a tad too suspicious  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Yes MrDog, you are being a tad too suspicious  :thumbsup:

No harm in bring curious suspicious good for the forum to be that

Otherwise we eould be losing our hard earned money

Offline MrDog

Fair enough, it just seemed a bit odd to have a flurry of HOD reviews and all from punters who have only reviewed HOD girls.
I think HOD has a great format, and it must be successful to have expanded to three premises, I haven't been there since the days of Queensgate though and the super fit maid who worked up in MK.

Offline Bob26

Fair enough, it just seemed a bit odd to have a flurry of HOD reviews and all from punters who have only reviewed HOD girls.
I think HOD has a great format, and it must be successful to have expanded to three premises, I haven't been there since the days of Queensgate though and the super fit maid who worked up in MK.

No worries. I'm new here, so I guess it is to be expected that people have their doubts. No harm done.

Offline CheeseYa

Looks like Danielle should be back in April...