Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carina steamy Kingston upon Thames  (Read 1413 times)

1 review(s) for Camelia sweetx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Good-timer

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Second visit with Carina after she went away for a period of time.

When I saw her first I was sceptical due to having no reviews and being Romanian. I arranged the visit on the phone - she seemed nice and chatty so took a chance and was delighted.

On arrived  at the post code she gave me on the phone you can pay for parking on the street or she does have spaces at the back of her block of flats. Once I was parked up I called for the full address. I was a bit spooked as there was an odd looking bloke standing at the front of the flats who I'm guessing was some sort of 'watcher' (might be wrong). And way I carried on and went straight up to her flat.

She opened the door. As per her pics; brunette, great  body, smooth, petite,  fully shaven. Great legs and bum. Fairly small tits- I would say about a B cup. Dressed in lingerie body outfit and high heels.

Carina was very welcoming. Her English was good and you could have a decent chat with her. She kept asking me regularly if I was okay, and frequently said ' that feeling good' ( Possibly could get a bit annoying after a while on a longer visit though)

Although FK was not on the menu, she did do light kissing. For me I was happy with this. If your after DFK she probably won't be the one for you.

Her oral was good.  I to asked her to lick my shaft and to also lick/play with my balls which she
was happy to do. Overall  I got her to do what I wanted, so no complaints there. After 10 minutes of her sucking my balls and dick I bent her over in doogy, got her on top then finished in mish. This was followed by a quick chat and a goodbye.

I paid £80 for half hour. Ive seen now this has gone up to £90. I certainly would go back when I am around that way

Hope the above helps.

Offline FCB

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Profile.....
Town:   Kingston
Nationality:   Romanian
Orientation:   Straight
Views:   42400
Last Login:   20/02/2017
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 01:39:46 pm by FCB »

fredpunter

Do you think her age is stated correctly?

Offline Good-timer

She may be slightly older but wouldn't say any older than 30.