Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa/Jess Heworth  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Kev3773

External Link/Members Only 
1 hour £55 all in.
I've seen M/J several times now but never got round to a review.  I knew she was having a holiday so thought I'd go see her beforehand. Comms as usual through WhatsApp which I booked 4 or 5 days earlier as she gets busy, though I have had last minute appointments due to cancellations. Parked up in back street as permits needed for main road. On entering greeted with a nice hug then upstairs into the massage room which is very well set up for a relaxing session with a proper table. A little catch up then clothes off and on to table. She is a very attractive slim young English lass about 30 yrs old and dressed in denim shorts and crop top showing off her great figure. The massage started and we chatted for the first 10 mins or so then I just relaxed and let her do her thing. She's not like Sheng who is straight into the sensual stuff, this was more of a slow build up but very enjoyable IMO. Once I flipped over more enjoyable sensual massage and the inevitable happened. Washed down with warm wet towels and nice chat before booking my next appointment and leaving a very happy chap. I will continue to visit as long as I'm happy and she doesn't become complacent.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:34:19 pm by alfie2013 »

Offline Tiger63

Think she is going t be my next booking but think she`s away for a week or so.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Kev3773

Think she is going t be my next booking but think she`s away for a week or so.
 :thumbsup:

She told me she had one more appointment today as finishing early then having a weeks holiday  :hi:

Offline OscarC

She's hard to pin down for an appointment, but after weeks of trying, finally got my second visit to her booked for a couple of weeks time.