Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punts at the services  (Read 2315 times)

ADTOP

Hi all,
I'm going to be making my way from Glasgow to Warwickshire shortly and it's dawned on my that I'll need to break up my journey for safety sakes of course. Anyway does anyone know of any services that might have girls working or any worthwhile punts on the way down the road?
Cheers in advance!

Offline Home Alone

Do a trawl of North West WGs on AW, ADTOP; & check out the North West Regional Board on here.

Although I've not seen anyone there, the hotel by the Charnock Richard Services on the M6: External Link/Members Only  seems to be quite a popular venue and might be a good halfway point to, erm, "break your journey!" ;)

ADTOP

Nice one thanks for that. I'll look into it. It's very important to break up a journey.....tiredness can kill and all that  :thumbsup:

Offline JimmySW

I stayed at Charnock Richards once, I think if I did that again I would go one further to be nearer Manchester/Liverpool, Knutsford perhaps? The hotel at the servicews was a little on the tired side as well!

ADTOP

Ok Thanks Jimmy, duly noted. Did you see any WGs there?

Offline JimmySW

Ok Thanks Jimmy, duly noted. Did you see any WGs there?

Nothing worth sharing!

Offline Silver Birch

Take care not to out stay your permitted parking.

Had a service station rendezvous with a civvy once. Left her car there and returned 2¼ hours later to find she had a ticket. 

Don't park in the accommodation parking area unless you have registered it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
On the M1 Services at Leicester Forest East (between J21 and J21a), there is a Days Inn, where a few touring girls quite often check in, as it saves them, and punters, time to drive all the way into the city. It's difficult to work out who will be working on the day, as most will not display the hotel they are at.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Take care not to out stay your permitted parking.

Had a service station rendezvous with a civvy once. Left her car there and returned 2¼ hours later to find she had a ticket. 

Don't park in the accommodation parking area unless you have registered it.

Yes, most service stations nowadays allow a max of 2 hours free parking, otherwise you will get a fine through the post. At the above services, simply pay £5 in the shop, entitling you to park up to 6 hours, unless you have checked into the Days Inn, in which case you are allowed to park for free, provided you have given them your car reg details.

Offline smiths

Yes, most service stations nowadays allow a max of 2 hours free parking, otherwise you will get a fine through the post. At the above services, simply pay £5 in the shop, entitling you to park up to 6 hours, unless you have checked into the Days Inn, in which case you are allowed to park for free, provided you have given them your car reg details.

Indeed, I have shagged in many Days Inns in the south of England and stayed in some as well. If a guest put your car reg into the machine on the reception counter, if a visitor its always been up to 2 hours free parking.

Online scutty brown

a few years back it seemed to be a convention that EE girls working the motorway hotels would use a two-word name with a = inbetween e.g. big=tasty. Made it easy to spot them.
Seems to have died off, but then the Romanians seem to have moved away from motorway hotels and more to town centre ones anyway - or at least here in the NW
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 09:33:15 pm by scutty brown »

Offline hungrypunt

lymm services near warrington on the m6....plus lymmlady is there too aswell as others

ADTOP

Brilliant, thanks for the input lads!

DoctorDoctor

The charming hamlet of Stoke on Trent would be an ideal spot to water and rest your horses. The weary traveller could enjoy Louise Turner, whose arse would challenge Constable to depict as a fair and true likeness.

Offline knightofthegarter

Not punting specific but don't use Tebay, it is a really grotty services

Offline Gordon Bennett

You can find results by chucking the name of services into the location field on AW. Deffo works if you input "Charnock" or "Lymm" so I presume it works for other services too?

Online scutty brown

Not punting specific but don't use Tebay, it is a really grotty services
We're going off the subject of punting, but I'm surprised at your comment. The two Tebay sites regularly win yearly awards for "best services". Admittedly they might seem boring because the owners won't allow Burglar King, Fat Donalds or Kompletely Fucked Chicken outlets on site, but they're probably the cleanest and have the best food in the country. Their Scotch Eggs and pies are outstanding!

ADTOP

Yeah but are there any gas cookers?

ADTOP

You can find results by chucking the name of services into the location field on AW. Deffo works if you input "Charnock" or "Lymm" so I presume it works for other services too?

Thank you very much Mr Bennett, I'll give that a try

Offline threechilliman

lymm services near warrington on the m6....plus lymmlady is there too aswell as others

+1. I've punted there too.

tcm

Offline knightofthegarter

We're going off the subject of punting, but I'm surprised at your comment. The two Tebay sites regularly win yearly awards for "best services". Admittedly they might seem boring because the owners won't allow Burglar King, Fat Donalds or Kompletely Fucked Chicken outlets on site, but they're probably the cleanest and have the best food in the country. Their Scotch Eggs and pies are outstanding!

They must have improved since I was last there, which is good to hear