Author Topic: Barcelona - Monica @ Le vie en rose and others - bad experiences  (Read 1727 times)

Offline Honestperv

Recently went to BCN. I should preface this story by saying that I've had some good (cheap 'n filthy) experiences with wg's in Barcelona before, as well as some bad ones. I'm also a bit of a brothel noob as I've only been to one before, in Amsterdam.

Jumped in a taxi to La Vie en Rose brothel, as I'd heard good things online. When I arrived, the maid put me in a room and 5 or 6 girls came in one at a time and introduced themselves. The girls were basically 7s and 8s, nothing stunning. I went for the last one, Monica, a sexy, petite Venezuelan girl. She seemed bubbly and gave me a nice smile, so I thought I'd have a good time. On this occasion my punting senses were way off!

She sat with me in an empty punting room to wait while a 'clean' room was being prepared. It was a bit annoying, but it was saturday night, so no surprise that the place was busy. Also they gave me a couple of beers on the house, which was decent of them.

We get in the room, and I (foolishly) change my request from 30 mins to 1 hour, as I like the room and think this will be a good experience. Monica tells me it's 150 euros, but I want to pay by card, I'm told this costs 16 euros extra. My bullshit alarm is going off, but I go along with it.

After that, I got undressed, but I could immediately tell Monica was trying to waste time. She went out the room, came back with another beer, made inane conversation, offered for me to smoke a joint with her, made us wash in the bath together, then *eventually* got down to sex. She blows me (covered) for about 1 minute, then climbs aboard. After a little while in cowgirl, we switch to doggy. I blow my load pretty quickly, which was intentional as I wanted to fit a round 2 in. Honestly the whole thing was probably 5 mins, tops.

She gives me a quick massage, then just when I'm about to tell her to start again, she shows me the clock - time is up. I knew she was wasting time, but I was shocked. I usually fit in 2 pops in an hour and leave with 10 minutes to spare, so I felt thoroughly ripped off - I just spent 166 euros for 5 minutes of sex. The fuck. She was also hurrying me to get out afterwards which I thought was pretty rude.

Went and got a taxi back to where I was staying, and would you believe it, the same taxi driver picked me up on the way back! He didn't say anything, but it was kinda embarrassing.

The only plus from that brothel experience was that Monica barely spoke any english, and I found out that my shitty duolingo Spanish is actually enough to get by on.

So a couple of nights later, I'm a bit drunk and passing by La Rambla, and I decide to try my luck with the street hookers. I know there's a 50/50 chance I'll get ripped off, but I decide to chance it. Two girls offer to blow me together for 20 euros each. They take me into the hallway of some building, one of them blows me for about 30 seconds, I complain that the other one isn't doing anything, and then they both run off (literally).

That really pissed me off at the time, but I've been ripped off there before so I was asking for it really! I've also had some great experiences with the street hookers there. I think the trick is NOT to ever go with the ones that come up to you aggressively pursuing business. The ones that are just standing and calmly waiting seem to be the ones that don't try and rip you off.

Anyway, went home 200 euros lighter wishing I'd just saved my money for a safe punt here in London. But hey, shit happens.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 08:45:28 pm by Honestperv »


Offline a203203

would the more experienced punters here say this is the standard experience at bcn brothels? or depends on the girl?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,150
  • Likes: 57
  •  
  • Reviews: 167
would the more experienced punters here say this is the standard experience at bcn brothels? or depends on the girl?

The complete opposite to the majority of my experiences in Barca. With the larger Clubs and Brothels if you are not happy with the service and complain to the Mama ( Maid ) running the establishment they will normally speak to the SP who gave the poor service and try and resolve the problem because they want repeat customers and not the competition getting your money next time   :cool:

Offline CityTillIDie

I think they saw the OP coming
So to speak

No need to use the street girls
Learn a bit of Spanish and get on Pasion.com or nuevoloquo and choose wisely
Or complain in the brothel. La Vie is a reputable place. Many others too, e.g. Apricots

Or go indie off bcngirls.co.uk

I'm going April 24 - May 5. I've just about given up punting in U.K.

CTID

Guiseppex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Personally I have not had good experiences with the street prostitution or with independent scorts...
I prefer a trustworthy club like Apricots or Perla Negra
By the way, I've been to La vie en Rose and those photos have too much photoshop!