Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BKK more kinky services  (Read 2767 times)

Offline Sparky22

I'm back to BKK in less than a week - thank the lord

It would be wrong to say I am getting bored but at the same time like many of us I am always on the look out for something new and different.

Have seen some reviews of fetish clubs in BKK and may check those out

I am also now very familiar with the gogo scene and have concluded that After Skool in soi cowboy is the workds seediest bar.

Last time I was there I had two girls sucking my cock right there in the bar just for drinks (though of course if you want to cum you have to pay a little extra)

If anyone knows a bar more sordid than this I'd be delighted to hear about it

I am also considering visiting External Link/Members Only

Anyone know anything about this ? Any other fetish or kink providers

I know the faithful here in the Asia section are a bunch of pervs so I look forward to seeing what comes back !

Offline x69x

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline mattharding

I've been to Eden. Not sure I'd describe is as particularly kinky unless a threesome with Anal is now considered kinky?

If fetish and BDSM is more your thing then I've also been to Demonia which is much more for the kinker types. I reviewed it here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119845.msg1370187#msg1370187

Online blueruin

i think you need to define what you mean by kinky services to get answers. does this mean poncing around with a feather duster up your arse? fucking the girls in the arse? the boys? shit with rubber or leather? a gimp suit? we all have different ideas of kinky.

Offline Sparky22

actually the objective was to collect all sorts of tips for services here and then people could choose what they find of interest rather than be definitive

Online blueruin

actually the objective was to collect all sorts of tips for services here and then people could choose what they find of interest rather than be definitive

Ok try 'Star of Light' in Patpong, you can get a BJ in the open bar, or so I hear, is that kinky?

Offline worldpunter

Try B52 bar in the Queens Park Plaza complex but take paper bags along to put over the heads of the regular ladies  . Cheap and nasty  .