Author Topic: Megan & Nancy, Essex girls gone bad in the big city, in a good way!  (Read 16114 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great idea YLF, do you reckon you could do this for us or have anyone in mind who can?

Nope, we need a techie....

Offline dfg

Only looks and "connection" will be subjective imo. Services offered and enthusiasm is probably universal to some extent.

If the girl has recent pics what you see is what you get bar photoshop and makeup etc

For me 90% is about services and attitude so you're probably right. Now we need someone technical to create something that ranks the various girls, and I also fancy something algorithmic ie men who liked X's services will probably like Y's, with locational filters. Please?!

TrevorN

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Most likely they will cancel out guys with a bigger wallet/booking length . Who can blame them. In the long run they will get BUSTED  by UKP for there unprofessionalism if they do it too many times .

Offline dfg

Most likely they will cancel out guys with a bigger wallet/booking length . Who can blame them. In the long run they will get BUSTED  by UKP for there unprofessionalism if they do it too many times .

That's different.  I'm talking about a measure of quality, a metric.  However it would need to be carefully tracked to ensure that the benchmark, or basket of girls if we're talking about inflationary type calcs, didn't differ from their bar, if they knew they were part of the UKP quality standard.  That's why consistency of delivery would be critical.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
I have appointment on Monday

Eye of the tiger
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have appointment on Monday

Eye of the tiger

They'll know when they've been mango'd!

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
They'll know when they've been mango'd!

And banana beasted!

Can't wait for mango time!!!


And wet sloppy saliva splattering deep tongue wrestling kissing!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gatehouse

Another great one YBL and they look fantastic!

£250 for an hour with those two looks good value.


Online MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,091
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Well impressed Yeaboa. May have to follow this up myself on you recommend. Excellent review. Cheers mate :drinks:

Offline YoungBrom

Great find as always from a top man - I've booked a duo for Monday after work. I'll report if this was cancelled by them due to anything just so that we all know if we can trust them with sticking to a booking or  not.

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Great find as always from a top man - I've booked a duo for Monday after work. I'll report if this was cancelled by them due to anything just so that we all know if we can trust them with sticking to a booking or  not.

Report back young fella and don't work too hard on Monday, save your strength for the shenanigans.

Offline Spc07

Do Megan and Nancy enjoy being spanked??

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Do Megan and Nancy enjoy being spanked??

Yes, although I didn't push any boundaries....

ass-lover

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Did Nancy offer rimmimg? I know Megan does it was incredible.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Did Nancy offer rimmimg? I know Megan does it was incredible.


Rimming?

Is it shoving tongue up ass hole?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

ass-lover

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hope not!!
I have to dfk her!

Just tell them to stay in the pink and out of the brown KT, you'll be fine.

Offline YoungBrom

Update - I am yet to see them, I had to reschedule early today for the middle of the week! can't wait really.

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Just tell them to stay in the pink and out of the brown KT, you'll be fine.

Thanks to you I had a Sperrin great time

Great discovery
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Update - I am yet to see them, I had to reschedule early today for the middle of the week! can't wait really.

Sex heaven
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sex heaven

Good man! I'm going to see one of your recent punts later in the week!

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good title Yeboah   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Both in the prossie blacklist. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline aj12345

Good title Yeboah   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Both in the prossie blacklist. 


External Link/Members Only

Shame really. Always wanted to fuck Nancy

Offline morganstar

So were all of Yeboah's reviews fake?

vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Can anyone give a quick precis of what went down with YLF, Megan & Nancy??  :unknown:

TrevorN

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Can anyone give a quick precis of what went down with YLF, Megan & Nancy??  :unknown:

I've looked at it . YLF owned agency and wrote fake reviews on the girls as a pretending punter . He was caught out as he hated people who booked indies under £100 I think . Something like that . All reviews by YLF and all girls associated with his reviews be careful . That's the advicentre given .

Offline morganstar

I've looked at it . YLF owned agency and wrote fake reviews on the girls as a pretending punter . He was caught out as he hated people who booked indies under £100 I think . Something like that . All reviews by YLF and all girls associated with his reviews be careful . That's the advicentre given .

Thanks Trevor. Do we know how/who/when this all went down.

This is really worrying as his reviews were very convincing!

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks Trevor. Do we know how/who/when this all went down.

This is really worrying as his reviews were very convincing!

read his last review, most other things are linked from there

Offline morganstar

read his last review, most other things are linked from there

Ah thanks!

Offline Belgarion

This review like so many of the others in retrospect is dodgy ad these 2 girls worked for his failed agency and did things together.

Even got banned together

InstaPunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Never really read this dude's reviews fully just assumed he was very well off and liked sharing info on here cos he couldn't talk about it irl, until I read a few posts where he was talking about you have to punt £200 or above to get quality and below that you only get shit cos of x y x business factors not because he had bad experiences at the lower end or even cos he felt girls in the £200 + range had to do more to look better. That made me think why is he trying to preach and convert people

Offline bm_99

one of them still looks good for being pregnant lol

Offline Brazilian Martian

one of them still looks good for being pregnant lol

The baby is probably YBL that's why he got arsey with me when I said she's a wrong for whoring while pregnant :lol:

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Photographer on UKE has confirmed that jacko AKA yebohasleftfoot arranged their photo shoot and paid.

Offline Bassman

The baby is probably YBL that's why he got arsey with me when I said she's a wrong for whoring while pregnant :lol:

At one point, he wouldve been a punter right? Her client? Or has he always been a pimp And played a tight game until recently.

I hope for other punters sake she took it BB after they started a relationship.

Online Gentlelovemaking

Photographer on UKE has confirmed that jacko AKA yebohasleftfoot arranged their photo shoot and paid.

The plot thickens

Type_O_Negative

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Brazilian Martian

At one point, he wouldve been a punter right? Her client? Or has he always been a pimp And played a tight game until recently.

I hope for other punters sake she took it BB after they started a relationship.

Who knows, but remember when he was so adamant that the reason megan does not see black customers was because she was nearly raped after work in soho. All his other stories and reviews of her to protect her reputation.

I reckon they are probably together pimp or boyfriend remember she stated that the unborn baby's father is in the same line of business as her.