Author Topic: Megan & Nancy, Essex girls gone bad in the big city, in a good way!  (Read 16138 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
2017 has been unusual, it has taken until mid February for punt number four, disgraceful behaviour for a prolific whoremonger, right? Well, there have been extenuating circumstances. Early in the year business went crazy and time was my enemy and then, for the first time in a very long time I managed to snare a “civvy”, a mid twenties Polish girl, not a working girl as such but I have given her some cash, normally £50 a session and if she brought a mate to the party they got fifty sovs too.

It started with a bit of double entendre and heavy helpings of innuendo as I ordered my coffee, grew to light flirting, then no holds barred flirting and the next thing was I was balls deep in a “relationship” with her and a couple of her mates who joined us on an ad hoc basis.

It’s been great, and much cheaper than two agency duos a week which was the way my punting was rolling and it may well continue for a while, until they start asking for more or I get bored.

There has been lots of debate on here about lack of interesting new talent in London, then Megan exploded onto UKE announcing her arrival in the smoke offering duos with her partner in crime, PJ1791 reviewed her positively, I contacted her and organized a meet then Sky999 messaged me that he had seen them in duo and it was great.

The majority of punts over my mongering life have been duos, this opportunity was too good to miss, I was all over it.

Megan, 21 British, size 8, 5’7”, 32C, long brown hair, green eyes, landing strip  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nancy, holding phone in the photo in both the early in the punt and after my first ejaculation shots, 20, British, brunette, sporting dreads at the moment, size 8, fully shaved
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: UKE messaging, AW booking, simple, she was swift and responsive, we organized 90 minutes at £350, a price that was honoured despite Megan’s 90 minute rate currently set at £200. I asked the question but was told unequivocally “you booked at £350, that’s what we charge.” Good girl.

The place: A new one for me, was discussing with a fellow punter about the horrors a UV examination of some of the long term use working flats would reveal. This was a very nice one bedroom gaffe with a big, comfortable bed and good size bathroom with big, easy to use shower.

What you see in the pictures is what you get in the flesh, all natural, a few tattoos, good looking, slim, curvy girls. They are cheeky, flirty, dirty, naughty and fully engaged from start to finish.

Megan was dressed in a girly, diaphanous number that barely covered anything and heels, Nancy in black similar garb, both nicely made up.

On top of looks and similarity to the photos, a punt is defined by engagement, attitude, banter and delivery of services. These two delivered in spades and if you want a higher degree of lezzing off and toy play, domination etc. than I did they’ll do that too.

They offer all the stuff I like: fk, owo, rimming, penetration with condom, cim, facials and Megan in particular offers a bag of tricks including a load of things that others may way want.

These girls are not shy, a brief introductory chat then they pounced on me and we got naked. I opened a bottle and poured drinks and a snog and suckfest ensued two and three ways featuring dfk, sloppy owo, tea bagging, rimming, deep throat, gagging, spitting, poking and groping culminated in a double cim/facial combo, not a drop was wasted.

They both look deep in your eyes when they are sucking or licking and there is no faking here, just full on, fully engaged naughtiness, I flopped between them, we chatted, drank then started again with more sucking, licking and groping.

Megan applied a nodder with her mouth and jumped on in cowgirl and I pounded away while kissing and groping them both, then crouching cowgirl and a jack hammering and chocking and a slap [she likes being sub as well as dome] until it was time to change condoms and girls and take Nancy roughly from behind, relentlessly until the sweat was glistening and I needed a rest.

We groped and kissed and chatted and they went to work again with double headed oral which drew a surprisingly voluminous second shot into their mouths and onto their chins, they snowballed a kiss and we lay entwined for a while before I went off to spruce up, returning to find them naked on the bed where I plonked myself between them.

In my mind there was more life in a tramps vest than my nether regions but slowly and surely they coaxed me back to full mast slid on a rubber and I fucked Megan in missionary, hard and fast, then doggy, harder and faster until she came and I collapsed onto the bed. They tried to extract another shot with oral and manual attention but there was more chance platting fog. I reluctantly noticed time was up and Megan ran the shower and sorted a towel, there was no clockwatching or time stealing here, I left the flat with them still naked, groping each peachy arse and kissing both puckered mouths, well over time.

They were fresh, clean, enthusiastic and put a massive effort into giving me a good time. These girls are a top notch addition to the London whoring scene, we should welcome them with open wallets.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:10:35 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Brazilian Martian

2017 has been unusual, it has taken until mid February for punt number four, disgraceful behaviour for a prolific whoremonger, right? Well, there have been extenuating circumstances. Early in the year business went crazy and time was my enemy and then, for the first time in a very long time I managed to snare a “civvy”, a mid twenties Polish girl, not a working girl as such but I have given her some cash, normally £50 a session and if she brought a mate to the party they got fifty sovs too.

It started with a bit of double entendre and heavy helpings of innuendo as I ordered my coffee, grew to light flirting, then no holds barred flirting and the next thing was I was balls deep in a “relationship” with her and a couple of her mates who joined us on an ad hoc basis.

It’s been great, and much cheaper than two agency duos a week which was the way my punting was rolling and it may well continue for a while, until they start asking for more or I get bored.

There has been lots of debate on here about lack of interesting new talent in London, then Megan exploded onto UKE announcing her arrival in the smoke offering duos with her partner in crime, PJ1791 reviewed her positively, I contacted her and organized a meet then Sky999 messaged me that he had seen them in duo and it was great.

The majority of punts over my mongering life have been duos, this opportunity was too good to miss, I was all over it.

Megan, 21 British, size 8, 5’7”, 32C, long brown hair, green eyes, landing strip  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nancy, holding phone in the photo in both the early in the punt and after my first ejaculation shots, 20, British, brunette, sporting dreads at the moment, size 8, fully shaved
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms: UKE messaging, AW booking, simple, she was swift and responsive, we organized 90 minutes at £350, a price that was honoured despite Megan’s 90 minute rate currently set at £200. I asked the question but was told unequivocally “you booked at £350, that’s what we charge.” Good girl.

The place: A new one for me, was discussing with a fellow punter about the horrors a UV examination of some of the long term use working flats would reveal. This was a very nice one bedroom gaffe with a big, comfortable bed and good size bathroom with big, easy to use shower.

What you see in the pictures is what you get in the flesh, all natural, a few tattoos, good looking, slim, curvy girls. They are cheeky, flirty, dirty, naughty and fully engaged from start to finish.

Megan was dressed in a girly, diaphanous number that barely covered anything and heels, Nancy in black similar garb, both nicely made up.

On top of looks and similarity to the photos, a punt is defined by engagement, attitude, banter and delivery of services. These two delivered in spades and if you want a higher degree of lezzing off and toy play, domination etc. than I did they’ll do that too.

They offer all the stuff I like: fk, owo, rimming, penetration with condom, cim, facials and Megan in particular offers a bag of tricks including a load of things that others may way want.

These girls are not shy, a brief introductory chat then they pounced on me and we got naked. I opened a bottle and poured drinks and a snog and suckfest ensued two and three ways featuring dfk, sloppy owo, tea bagging, rimming, deep throat, gagging, spitting, poking and groping culminated in a double cim/facial combo, not a drop was wasted.

They both look deep in your eyes when they are sucking or licking and there is no faking here, just full on, fully engaged naughtiness, I flopped between them, we chatted, drank then started again with more sucking, licking and groping.

Megan applied a nodder with her mouth and jumped on in cowgirl and I pounded away while kissing and groping them both, then crouching cowgirl and a jack hammering and chocking and a slap [she likes being sub as well as dome] until it was time to change condoms and girls and take Nancy roughly from behind, relentlessly until the sweat was glistening and I needed a rest.

We groped and kissed and chatted and they went to work again with double headed oral which drew a surprisingly voluminous second shot into their mouths and onto their chins, they snowballed a kiss and we lay entwined for a while before I went off to spruce up, returning to find them naked on the bed where I plonked myself between them.

In my mind there was more life in a tramps vest than my nether regions but slowly and surely they coaxed me back to full mast slid on a rubber and I fucked Megan in missionary, hard and fast, then doggy, harder and faster until she came and I collapsed onto the bed. They tried to extract another shot with oral and manual attention but there was more chance platting fog. I reluctantly noticed time was up and Megan ran the shower and sorted a towel, there was no clockwatching or time stealing here, I left the flat with them still naked, groping each peachy arse and kissing both puckered mouths, well over time.

They were fresh, clean, enthusiastic and put a massive effort into giving me a good time. These girls are a top notch addition to the London whoring scene, we should welcome them with open wallets.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I view your reviews in the legendary 4 star general status along side Vivago's south asia adventures. I salute your sir  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline davison

Wow the reviews on these girls have been fantastic. Ill admit from the way they came on so strong on uke I thought it was all bullshit. Glad to be wrong. Looks like their move to the big league is paying off for them.

No. Can you give some very specific step by step instructions on scoring a pack of Polish baristas?

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
 Both got natural tits?
Did both do dfk on you and each other?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I view your reviews in the legendary 4 star general status along side Vivago's south asia adventures. I salute your sir  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

BM, that's an honour coming from you

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wow the reviews on these girls have been fantastic. Ill admit from the way they came on so strong on uke I thought it was all bullshit. Glad to be wrong. Looks like their move to the big league is paying off for them.

No. Can you give some very specific step by step instructions on scoring a pack of Polish baristas?

Davison, the Polish pussy pulling technique cannot be taught, it has been honed over the years and polished like a brilliant diamond!

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Both got natural tits?
Did both do dfk on you and each other?

Both natural, dfk all round, Megan is aware of her date with destiny, she mentioned mega mango Monday, I kid you not!

Offline ontherocks

Yeah, definitely gonna have to do a duo with them. Thanks for the review!

Online Gentlelovemaking

Brilliant review YLF.

Who would you say is the more filthy of the 2 girls? And most attractive in your opinion

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Brilliant review YLF.

Who would you say is the more filthy of the 2 girls? And most attractive in your opinion

Thanks GLM, Megan has a more extensive likes list, they are both pretty girls, not supermodels but their attitude is absolutely first class, they could pass as sisters....

Offline Jay72

Christ YLF you tart (especially with the Polish story)...great review. Got to line these two up very soon.

SuitedandBooted

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Brilliant review YLF.

Who would you say is the more filthy of the 2 girls? And most attractive in your opinion

GLM, just remembered a short passage that involved me holding Megan by the neck while fucking her in cowgirl, she encouraged me to grip tighter and in a rush of blood I slapped her face, most unlike me but she loved it and it got her over the top, so in the filth stakes she's clearly the winner. Saying that, Nancy's big gorgeous eyes looking up as she gagged on my cock was pretty horny too!

Online Gentlelovemaking

GLM, just remembered a short passage that involved me holding Megan by the neck while fucking her in cowgirl, she encouraged me to grip tighter and in a rush of blood I slapped her face, most unlike me but she loved it and it got her over the top, so in the filth stakes she's clearly the winner. Saying that, Nancy's big gorgeous eyes looking up as she gagged on my cock was pretty horny too!

I don't think I need any more convincing YLF my money is going to Megan...giving her a call now to see if I can sort something out for tonight.

Offline J1mmy

Does anyone know if they allow filming in Duo appointments?

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does anyone know if they allow filming in Duo appointments?

Just ask J1mmy, they are very accommodating girls....

Offline J1mmy

Just ask J1mmy, they are very accommodating girls....

Email sent, will let you know the answer

Offline hendrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,673
  • Likes: 582
  •  
  • Reviews: 64
Excellent stuff YBL :hi: - They sound like good candidates for my requirements!

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Excellent stuff YBL :hi: - They sound like good candidates for my requirements!

Yes hendrix, they are, great girls.

Duke L

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's wimdmilled her way to the top of my hotlist thanks to you guys!
Please tell me she allows fingering as well? Somebody says yes and I'm booking her!
Cheers all
*edit* megan I'm talking about!
And YBL - epic review as always
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:48:57 pm by Duke L »

Online OutForJustice80

Jesus Christ! My bullshit meter was humming when I read about these girl on UKE but this review sounds fucking brilliant. I do hate going into the SW postcodes but needs must.

If you book them they will cum.

Offline Thepacifist

Thanks for the review, glad to hear you had a good time. They caught my eye on UKE recently. Good to see the positives reviews. Too many girls, not enough time..  :hi:

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's wimdmilled her way to the top of my hotlist thanks to you guys!
Please tell me she allows fingering as well? Somebody says yes and I'm booking her!
Cheers all
*edit* megan I'm talking about!
And YBL - epic review as always

Thanks pal, everything I reckon, just message Megan she'll give you a straight answer.

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Jesus Christ! My bullshit meter was humming when I read about these girl on UKE but this review sounds fucking brilliant. I do hate going into the SW postcodes but needs must.

If you book them they will cum.

Got to say, they are good, honest girls who deliver what they promise, a rare combination.

Playa

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
How is nancy? She looks hotter so i might punt her

Playa

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Also just a few days ago the price was 125 now its 140. Should have punted one of them then :dash:

Offline Johnny wishbone

Megan is a cracking find. She is next on my list! I always thought providers from the group the only way is xxx were cam providers posing as escorts.

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Also just a few days ago the price was 125 now its 140. Should have punted one of them then :dash:

This looks like a clean break from the Essex group, new London pricing, value for money for English girls imo.

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
They are trying to set up a gang bang day each week, naughty girls....

Offline beanfarmer05

Got my duo booked for tomorrow, can't wait. Finally some decent new talent on the London scene

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Got my duo booked for tomorrow, can't wait. Finally some decent new talent on the London scene

Enjoy and review, my bet is they will deliver.

Online webpunter

We were about to send out a search party.  We've been missing you
If you were welsh we could have written "where to fuck is YLF ?"
Think you are in a grey area when it comes to 'civvy'.  Maybe FWB would be a better description
I don't think a PM to Admin on this matter is justified.  Not too much of an error.  We don't want you back on the naughty step in 2017 do we now ?  :lol:  That was 2016
And given that in due course you will probably be in line for a punting MBE best to erase any black marks
Best regards WP

2017 has been unusual, it has taken until mid February for punt number four, disgraceful behaviour for a prolific whoremonger, right? Well, there have been extenuating circumstances. Early in the year business went crazy and time was my enemy and then, for the first time in a very long time I managed to snare a “civvy”, a mid twenties Polish girl, not a working girl as such but I have given her some cash, normally £50 a session and if she brought a mate to the party they got fifty sovs too.

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
We were about to send out a search party.  We've been missing you
If you were welsh we could have written "where to fuck is YLF ?"
Think you are in a grey area when it comes to 'civvy'.  Maybe FWB would be a better description
I don't think a PM to Admin on this matter is justified.  Not too much of an error.  We don't want you back on the naughty step in 2017 do we now ?  :lol:  That was 2016
And given that in due course you will probably be in line for a punting MBE best to erase any black marks
Best regards WP

Cheeky boy, friends with many benefits for small price probably works best!

Sunil_N

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheeky boy, friends with many benefits for small price probably works best!

I was booked in for 8pm , but due to work I had to cancel by around 5.30, they offered 1 hr 300 , is that the price for an hour for duo?

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I was booked in for 8pm , but due to work I had to cancel by around 5.30, they offered 1 hr 300 , is that the price for an hour for duo?

They had a special offer duo rate at £250, think it depends what you want, think services like filming and A are extra....

Offline beanfarmer05

Enjoy and review, my bet is they will deliver.


They failed to deliver, some claims of personal emergency. After sending an email and text yesterday and this morning to confirm, with no reply. So a wasted trip to Earls Court

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

They failed to deliver, some claims of personal emergency. After sending an email and text yesterday and this morning to confirm, with no reply. So a wasted trip to Earls Court

Not good

Offline beanfarmer05

Not good

Was offered a discount in future with Megan so it may be genuine, but I've been burned like that in the past.

So three options,
1) genuine emergency, etc.. These things do hapoen
2) gazumped by someone offering a longer booking..
3)being young girls who look like they party, maybe a hangovers stopped play..

I'll let the cynics here decide, I know what my thoughts are.

I've done a quick Aw search on Earls Court and booked a Brazilian instead, hopefully be good her pics look impressive. Have to get rid of the raging horn somehow

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Was offered a discount in future with Megan so it may be genuine, but I've been burned like that in the past.

So three options,
1) genuine emergency, etc.. These things do hapoen
2) gazumped by someone offering a longer booking..
3)being young girls who look like they party, maybe a hangovers stopped play..

I'll let the cynics here decide, I know what my thoughts are.

I've done a quick Aw search on Earls Court and booked a Brazilian instead, hopefully be good her pics look impressive. Have to get rid of the raging horn somehow

Megan seemed very keen to build a good reputation here, hope your Brazilian works out pal

Online webpunter

IMO cancellations are an occasional occupational hazard
Part & parcel of this sport
We all know that YLF's reviews / analysis are pukka so your experience wouldn't put me off
However its been noted & in any event then unless booking a [dead cert] reg / semi-reg i have plans B & C easy to hand
HL is +1, towards the top
Whether i'll be able to get em both going as well as YLF is the $64k question  :lol:

Was offered a discount in future with Megan so it may be genuine, but I've been burned like that in the past.

So three options,
1) genuine emergency, etc.. These things do hapoen
2) gazumped by someone offering a longer booking..
3)being young girls who look like they party, maybe a hangovers stopped play..

I'll let the cynics here decide, I know what my thoughts are.

I've done a quick Aw search on Earls Court and booked a Brazilian instead, hopefully be good her pics look impressive. Have to get rid of the raging horn somehow

Offline dfg

Thanks for another blinding review YBL. 

I very much like the look of what Megan offers, and would have already have been very much in there, as it were, if I wasn't elsewhere in the world on business. Back shortly though.

In the meantime, how would you compare the quality of her service with someone like Cutest Lucy, who's my go to person of choice.

Many thanks.

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for another blinding review YBL. 

I very much like the look of what Megan offers, and would have already have been very much in there, as it were, if I wasn't elsewhere in the world on business. Back shortly though.

In the meantime, how would you compare the quality of her service with someone like Cutest Lucy, who's my go to person of choice.

Many thanks.

Haven't seen Lucy dfg but Megan's service offering ticks most boxes and her attitude and enthusiasm were second to none.

Offline dfg

Haven't seen Lucy dfg but Megan's service offering ticks most boxes and her attitude and enthusiasm were second to none.

Ah, thought you had.  Will see Megan when back.  Thanks mate.

You seem to have quite a busy punting calendar to say the least, but if you can make it work, I'd definitely suggest a session with Lucy, who's consistently at the top of her, erm, game.

Online Gentlelovemaking

Haven't seen Lucy dfg but Megan's service offering ticks most boxes and her attitude and enthusiasm were second to none.

YLF how would you rate Megan compared to Miss KDD?

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
YLF how would you rate Megan compared to Miss KDD?

Not seen Kirsten, Megan is younger at 21 and she offers a complete range of services, you are likely to enjoy.

Offline dfg

Not seen Kirsten, Megan is younger at 21 and she offers a complete range of services, you are likely to enjoy.

This is making me think we need a punting benchmark. A punting metric if you will.  Someone who offers the widest range of services, but also critically delivers consistently, so they're a reliable base.

Hopefully someone cleverer than me will come up with a way to operationalise this.

Yeboahsleftfoot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
This is making me think we need a punting benchmark. A punting metric if you will.  Someone who offers the widest range of services, but also critically delivers consistently, so they're a reliable base.

Hopefully someone cleverer than me will come up with a way to operationalise this.

Reckon it's easy - like a survey - girl's name, score 1 - 10 on looks, same for attitude + location, tick boxes for real/enhanced lips/tits/lips/arse + all services, we could start a thread with the template for punters to fill in - all we need is a tech savvy chap....

Online Gentlelovemaking

Reckon it's easy - like a survey - girl's name, score 1 - 10 on looks, same for attitude + location, tick boxes for real/enhanced lips/tits/lips/arse + all services, we could start a thread with the template for punters to fill in - all we need is a tech savvy chap....

Great idea YLF, do you reckon you could do this for us or have anyone in mind who can?

Offline dfg

Reckon it's easy - like a survey - girl's name, score 1 - 10 on looks, same for attitude + location, tick boxes for real/enhanced lips/tits/lips/arse + all services, we could start a thread with the template for punters to fill in - all we need is a tech savvy chap....

I hear you, but we need a base line metric, or one person's 5 will be another's 8.  There has to be a persistent definition of quality and reliability to make it workable.  A bit like the pre Brexit GBP used to be.

Anyway, someone will be a long in a minute to say that punting is subjective, which will ruin my fanciful suggestion foerever.

Online Gentlelovemaking

I hear you, but we need a base line metric, or one person's 5 will be another's 8.  There has to be a persistent definition of quality and reliability to make it workable.  A bit like the pre Brexit GBP used to be.

Anyway, someone will be a long in a minute to say that punting is subjective, which will ruin my fanciful suggestion foerever.

Only looks and "connection" will be subjective imo. Services offered and enthusiasm is probably universal to some extent.

If the girl has recent pics what you see is what you get bar photoshop and makeup etc