Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOT_ENGLISH_BLONDE (St. Helens)  (Read 1388 times)

5 review(s) for HOT_ENGLISH_BLONDE (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline pvcleatherrm

External Link/Members Only

HOT_ENGLISH_BLONDE (St. Helens)

In-call at her apartment located just minutes walking from the train station. Free parking on Shaw Street for 2 hours. I needed less than 1 hour as I went for the Hot Sexy Massage (30 minutes for 60 pounds) by "Jenna". Meeting was one week ago.

Clean bedroom and no smells. Looked safe and discrete.

Jenna greeted me at the door in a basque/stockings/heels (all very nice). She is more curvy than her stated size 8. I would say she was a 10/11 (I know 11 doesn't exist, but you get my drift). But looks nice and attractive. So absolutely no problems there. Tits (natural) and her height are accurate as in her profile. Oh, and she is a blonde.

Started off laying on my front for an oily massage, all over very nice. Reaching under to play with my cock a bit... Then I turned to lay on my back and the same massage on my front ensued. The basque was then taken off, her tits were oiled up and a body to body massage started. Note: Her knickers were still on (as expected). Attention to my cock meant that the happy ending was imminent. Oil and spitting (a very sloppy mixture with good sound effects !) over my cock. A mixture of tit wank/hand job meant that I came loads and made for an even sloppier mess all over us both.
A good clean up/wipe down was necessary. Shower offered but declined. Left 25 minutes after entering. Discrete exit.

Recommended, although I understand that some of you would rather have full sex etc for the same amount of money/time. For those wanting this type of sexy massage, then if you don't live to far away you should try her.

Offline chris2016sthelens

I've seen her myself and had similar experience, There seems to be a few different girls using the same flat on different days, I would go back and see Jenna if she starts to offer a full service

JamesXo

Offline pvcleatherrm

Does she allow touching

I said her knickers were on (so no touching down below). Tits: Limited touching only (not sure why).

I noticed she has owo on her likes, when i text her she said extra 20, big no no for me. 60 for 30 mins then 20 on top is too much imo

Offline pvcleatherrm

Hi there, I can't see that on her profile now. And I wasn't offered it. So I can cant comment further on such a service from Jenna.

it is still on her profile as i type this, i was not offered it either. i spotted it on her profile so i asked the question