Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Well Being Spa - kensington
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Well Being Spa - kensington
(
Read 2078 times
)
alfiebest
Age Check :
Posts: 213
Likes: 9
Reviews: 12
«
on:
February 15, 2017, 11:21:49 pm »
Walked past this place earlier and saw a lovely looking blonde working in there and two Chinese manager types. Wasn't looking for anything tonight but called up and asked who was working she said she had a nice blonde girl here waiting or a Thai lady would be around later.... £35 or £50 but said discount for cash.
Has anyone been here before? I'll be heading back soon as that blonde looked hot!
sonyvaio
Age Check :
Posts: 312
Likes: 0
Reviews: 2
«
Reply #1 on:
February 17, 2017, 01:15:31 am »
There's a few threads on here about the place just do a quick search
alfiebest
Age Check :
Posts: 213
Likes: 9
Reviews: 12
«
Reply #2 on:
February 19, 2017, 06:32:49 pm »
Yes I've seen those for the place on church road but this is another shop on brompton road just up from Kensington south tube.
Planning to go when I'm in London later this week
FrankieS
Age Check :
Posts: 119
Likes: 0
Reviews: 11
«
Reply #3 on:
February 19, 2017, 09:38:58 pm »
I think I know which one u mean. If so, service is good but if u are in need of a shower the top room doesnt have one. I got manager type, hr for £20. Excellent skills.
alfiebest
Age Check :
Posts: 213
Likes: 9
Reviews: 12
«
Reply #4 on:
February 20, 2017, 09:49:27 pm »
Thanks
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Well Being Spa - kensington
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close