Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elite-exotic-sonia - London Finchley Road  (Read 1553 times)

dazM

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let me just start by saying this is my first review... but having seen this girl three times now I felt I had to share how great she is. Sonia is a rare find of right amount of classy and filthy all bundled together in a divine package.
Yes you have to appreciate an enhanced lady but in my honest opinon the work has been done well and her videos (which she likes to tease me with in between meets) never fail to arouse me no matter how many times I watch them... this really is one sexy lady.

I have seen her at her old place and her new place, the old place was fine but the new is really quite plusb and definitely an upgrade to her already nice and easy to find place. Communication has never been a problem and she knows how to keep you excited before you see her. Even before the first time we met we were texting and building a rapport before meeting which added to the excitement for me. Different to just heres my address and a pasted list of services.

As for the meets themselves my first one was fairly vanilla with her (by her standards) and we played her sexy cards game to break the ice. The fact I have returned for rounds 2 & 3 before even trying alternatives should make it clear i was hooked and wanted more. Each session since has got more kinky and more erotic and more natural each time. Ylu need to book a couple of hours to get the most from her, but the result is like going to see your slutty girlfriend who wants to try new things with you every time you see her. I wont go into detail but suffice to say she enjoys her profile list and no holes are barred, rather all are encouraged strongly.

In my opinion sonia is a rare find and well worth the cash... trust me she will likely spend longer that you pay for if uoure good to her.
Feel free to PM any follow ups
D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Would be great if you could let us know where you saw her, what services she delivered, what price you paid and her likeness to the photos and attitude, thanks.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This A/W profile is only 10 days old and has, some skanky A/W feed back, IMO.

As for the pictures  :sarcastic:

In my opinion sonia is a rare find

You sound like, some of the crap of the profile:

Come and meet an exotic GEM

well worth the cash

£250 PH, is the current listed rate   :scare: 

.. trust me

Hidden Image/Members Only

Feel free to PM any follow ups

As for PM's have you been here before  :unknown:

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 08:58:11 pm by The_Don »

Offline brownman

Offline The_Don

Another tout it seems

The op posted 2 reviews, about this 1 W/G. Which basically state the same crap   :crazy:

The thing is there was already a review posted on UKP.

With more details, of the other profiles!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=131372.0

Thanks for the review Steely ...  :hi:

Yes, she's had many profiles since the old one above, particularly recently.  These are the ones I'm aware of, but doubtless there may have been more :
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 09:11:22 pm by The_Don »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

we played her sexy cards game to break the ice

:sarcastic:

Methinks punting and daz aren't quite suited..

Offline Steely Dan

sexy cards game to break the ice
Post seems like a fluffy fanboy, agree. Bye Fluff-head. 

But don't worry about the prossie - this is shit, and written poorly, but is same as my experience.  I even played the cards. And nonetheless, I think me and punting are quite suited.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 11:34:57 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Brazilian Martian

250 for a hour and 100 for 15 mins  :lol: :lol: :lol: surely dusty phone should shock her back into the real world

Offline undercoverpunter

shes a frequent bidder on 'reverse bids' set up on aw at below her advertised rates