Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie fine ass Brazilian (Bristol/Bedminster)  (Read 2930 times)

2 review(s) for xx Melanie xx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline Honolulu

External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

I fancied a girl with a big ass and tits and got exactly that.

Comms was by text which was easy. Realised it was the maid as 'Melanie' didn't speak much English. 

Melanie was good fun, nice face, and hot body. What I got was big ass and big tits, seemed fake, but was actually genuine tits and ass. She's shorter than I expected.

Fk, RO, mish and doggy. No fingering and no ass play - which was frankly a bummer.

Melanie certainly enjoyed the sex, and got pretty wet during RO. Or at least I liked to think it was my tongue lashing.

Cost: £110 for 1 hr
Comms: easy by text. Flat number provided when i arrived in Bedminster.

Room - ok size double bed.

I caught a glance of another girl in the flat. But didn't ask about her.

There's a AW alert on her profile so punters beware . :unknown:

I expect to make a return visit when next in the area.

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's also in her 40's age wise still attractive but her body is fake tits and ass. Glad you had a good punt she was in london last week I punted at the place she was working but I opted for a different girl.

Offline Honolulu

I can confirm the girl had genuine tits and ass.

And certainly not anywhere near 40.

I had good time and will return when I'm back in Bristol.

I can confirm the girl had genuine tits and ass.

And certainly not anywhere near 40.

I had good time and will return when I'm back in Bristol.

:rolleyes: ok then we all believe what we want to believe I guess

Offline Honolulu

It's a bit unfair to make a false baseless assumption versus the fact I punted her for an hour. 

I agree her tits and ass looked unreal. But the fact is they were genuine and nowhere near 40.

I usually enjoy your reviews. 😉

It's a bit unfair to make a false baseless assumption versus the fact I punted her for an hour. 

I agree her tits and ass looked unreal. But the fact is they were genuine and nowhere near 40.

I usually enjoy your reviews. 😉

I'm not starting a argument I'm simply saying I saw her last week in a line up she has curly hair and I'm telling you she is easily early forties. She looks good for her age she was based in tooting Wandsworth last week. That's why it's important to post pics as well which I always do to show people. As she has deleted her profile now looks like we will have to agree to disagree  :hi:

Offline Honolulu

She's got a new profile and now in Swindon.

I'll try and pop round next time I'm there:

Offline bbz123

Did any of you guys manage to see mia?