Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa Knight - Notts  (Read 995 times)

Offline ghostpunter1

Seems like all this talk about Pippa's pictures being very outdated had an effect on her. She's updated her profile with a few more "recent" pictures.
She's certainly added on some timber!  :P. What do you think?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Fra66le

I'd give that a go, next time I'm in Nottingham.....

vw

Seems like all this talk about Pippa's pictures being very outdated had an effect on her. She's updated her profile with a few more "recent" pictures.
She's certainly added on some timber!

Maybe so will gain some new  tree hugger clients, they love the timber.   :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PepeMAGA

Think it's better.  Personally would prefer to know who I'm meeting prior to going on a punt. Many guys will prefer her real physique anyway

Offline RogerBoner

I've never performed 69 with a fat girl and would be petrified as she lowered herself into position. Then if I wanted to lick her bum I'd have to use both hands to pull her cheeks apart and there would be a scrap of tissue paper signed calligraphy style with a brown smear. But it's good that she's updated the profile but I think she should go on the 5:2diet that I used to lose 21/2 stones a few years back.

Offline NervousJ

Fair play to her for taking it on board and actually listening...

The pictures are way different to the previous lot.

Does it make her less attractive ...... No...I think she still looks pretty hot if I'm honest...

At least you get a rough idea the lass in the  photos is the one you are visiting......

3 days per week at the gym and Lean in 15 meals with me, I'd have her as fit as a butchers dog.....her face is prettier than mine I'm guessing.... Oh well.... ;)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 06:35:10 pm by NervousJ »

Offline ghostpunter1

Maybe so will gain some new  tree hugger clients, they love the timber.   :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

haha.... are you going to have a go as the new tree hugger VW?